“Foodielicious!!!”

Foodie
Ranked #532 of 1,982 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: International
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The ONLY place in Leeds for a good burger and pizza! I have not been to another burger/ pizza place since Foodie opened in Leeds.

I have tried pretty much everything off the menu.

My favorites are the classic cheese and habanero burgers and the spicy beef pizza is the best I have ever had!

The burger sauces are mouth wateringly delicious, the meat is REALLY 100% BEEF! Not like the crap fatty beef with additives you get in other places. The chips are always crispy on the outside but soft on the inside....melt in your mouth!

The pizzas are always perfect too, the base is crispy with a delicious homemade tomato sauce. Again, the quality of the homemade sauces are exceptional. I have been told that the pizza flour is imported from Italy and to be honest you can tell that it is good quality!
There is actually a perfect amount of toppings on the pizza, Foodie is not stingy with the portions!

Foodie seems to be doing better than most Italian restaurants in Leeds!

Great service and brilliant food all the time, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Don't miss this hidden gem, cooking amazing quality food which deserves to be in a grander surroundings. Have tried the pizza burger (with pizza sauce and pepperoni), the american burger (with bbq sauce and onion rings) and the chicken goujons. All of which were, in my opinion gourmet quality, not your usual fast food rubbish. Hats off to the owners of Foodie!

1  Thank msharrison1905
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Dear public , foodie is not to be missed. u trily are missing out if u dont try this.you will definately not be just a one timer.I have had two burgers in less than a week. Will be trying a pizza. Burgers absolutely fantastic. Chicken wings good too. Sure the pizza will live up to it aswell. Told friends bout it.

1  Thank Dawids1983
Reviewed October 20, 2013

i visited this place with a friend after reading about it in the local paper. I have to say the burgers were really good. the service was good and the place was clean.
I have to go back to try the pizza!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended Foodie and we thought we would give it go. We ordered the burgers and a pepperoni pizza and I have say the food was absolutely brilliant!! The handmade burgers definitely lived up to the hype and the stonebaked. pizza really tasty. We have been back loads of times and staff are extremely helpful and friendly. If I was to say anything negative and that would be that the shop front could stand out alot more and the inside could do with a refurbishment, even with these two points I would still give this gem of a place 10/10.

1  Thank Kal501