“The Only Place”

Everyman Cinema Leeds
Ranked #6 of 49 Fun & Games in Leeds
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a place went to see Thor, in side the new Trinty centre a home from home very modern and comfortable with your own double sofa with food and drinks brought to your table. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Children and I counting down to this for months. Cancelled. Gutted. Sorry but a refund does not make up for this. Never ever again. Food very ordinary and unisex toilets a rubbish idea. Will never go again

1  Thank Joan L
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I'm not from Leeds and stumbled upon Everyman whilst looking for something to eat before going to the new arena. The staff came across as genuinely nice. The surroundings were spacious, interesting and comfortable. I liked the ambiance of the place. It catered for families and even the children in there seemed relaxed and happy. My 19 year old son and I had pizza's, which were authentic tasting. The tomato sauce was fresh and tasty on them and it was nice to see them garnished with fresh herbs. My husband had the a mishmash burger (might have got the name of this wrong) but said it was very tasty. The woman at the next table had ordered the wild boar burger and that looked impressive too. The food was nicely presented. It was so unusual to find a city centre eatery that was reasonably priced, clean and with good food. The staff even said thank you and goodbye as we passed them on our way out. Wish this place was nearer to home. Thank you for a good experience.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We ate here on a whim - lovely spag bol, amazing duck pizza, lovely atomsphere, really enjoyed our visit here and when next in Leeds will go again

Reviewed November 16, 2013

New cinema in Leeds, thought it be like any other cinema but just with better seats, needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised. We were greeted on arrival and were told the start time of our film and what time we could go in if we wanted to miss all the adverts. We sat and relaxed with some mojitos and they came and collected us when it was time to go in for our film. The seats were really comfortable, table service for drinks and food and you can also put your feet up. There's also more room between the rows of seats so when people walk past you don't have to squeeze in to let them past. Has to be said this is the best cinema I've been to, it's a cinema experience but you feel like you're at home. Definitely worth spending a bit extra. The restaurant also looks really good.