“Monday eve free pizza with ticket.”

Everyman Cinema Leeds
Ranked #6 of 49 Fun & Games in Leeds
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were delighted to be able to take our student offspring to the pictures for £11 including a pizza, a special offer on Monday evenings. Loved the sofas in theory but if you have a bad back then you may suffer, I found the seating too comfy. Great idea and I hope it goes from strength to strength.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I booked a sofa for a friend and myself at the Everyman thinking we'd give it a try and see if it was worth the price. If I'm honest, I expected to think it was a nice treat, but overpriced. This was definitely not the case! For a couple of extra quid, you can sit in a lovely, comfortable, sophisticated environment, with comfortable sofas and plenty of space. There is a good bar, choice of snacks and pizzas to take into the cinema with you, and the staff were really friendly. I can't wait to go again, and will be recommending it to everyone!

1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Cinema looks fun but we had a meal in the pizzeria and the pizzas were really lovely and decent value for money. Would definitely go back for more.

1  Thank andrew1211
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great cinema and worth the money. A movie is best enjoyed in one of the comfy sofas with a glass of wine and a pizza.

1  Thank Travel-by-Bernie
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This place puts going to the cinema back as a great night out.

You get really comfy seats. Great staff - rashly helpful. Lovely food and drinks. The Brownies and frozen yogurts are gorgeous.

If you want to save money, go to another chain (there are several in Leeds) where it's filthy, full of really noisy kids and staff who think that customers get in the way of their social lives.

I really rate this place. Very glad it's opened.

You