“Great!”

Everyman Cinema Leeds
Ranked #11 of 70 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A unique cinema experience. Great food and drinks served in the bar and in our screens. Watch films in the comfort of our sofa seating or have a cocktail on the terrace while catching up with friends. We also offer private hire experiences.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Loved it here. A really different cinema experience and will definitely go back. Add to that the free pizza on Monday & Tuesday's in July and it becomes a bargain. We really enjoyed the pizza's, nice light crust. We saw the film Springsteen and I which was just brilliant in such a small, intimate theatre. Only complaint: the aircon seemed to be on when we got in there but off by the time we left so it was really quite warm at the end.

All reviews
in 103 reviews
"unisex"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This cinema offers more than other cinemas: you can get your dinner plus a beer and take it in to the cinema and eat while watching the film! I did this and it was great. The seats are also excellent - I was practically lying down by the end of the film and I could still see all the screen and was very comfy. Obviously you can stay sitting upright too. Staff were really friendly and the whole experience was worth paying a bit more for. There film selection is right up my street too. Soooo glad this place came to Leeds.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went here over a month ago to see the Star Trek movie, and fortunately it wasn't anywhere near the opening night as I think we would have had a worse experience.
The sofas are lovely and comfy, and it's wonderful that they will serve you in your seat and you can take a pizza into the movie, but the screen wasn't as big as I expected, and the gradient of the seats wasn't very steep - so if there had been people in front of us, it would have definitely blocked some of our view.
For the amount I paid (£13 a ticket), I'm more inclined to Orange Wednesdays at Vue for the actual movie, but if I was on a movie themed date, well this would be high up there on choices of things to do.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The main cinemas chains had become like supermarket chains making every branch the same.

Everyman is completely different.

For a slightly higher ticket price you get a much better experience than anywhere else.

The seats, the service, the staff, the atmosphere. It's all good.

Going to the cinema really feels like going out when you go to Everyman.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate at the pizzeria before the movie. The pizza was delicious and service excellent. Then we went to the cinema, the seats and table arrangement are really cosy and a really romantic night out. You get loads of legroom unlike a Vue/Odeon and so it really feels as if you have the cinema to yourself. The staff are really helpful. This is a great place. Really jealous of this place as we don't have anywhere like this where we live.