“Never had a bad meal yet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #299 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Visit T.G.I Friday's and share that Friday's feeling with friends and family in our new cool designed style of restaurant. We offer tasty American favorites - Prime Choice Burgers, fall-off-the-bone tender Ribs, and Jack Daniel's Chicken, a great kids menu and over 500 delicious cocktails. Our legendary service and modern atmosphere make T.G.I. Friday's the ultimate feel good destination.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Never had a bad meal yet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've been to this TGI's about 10 times since it opened and I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience

Food tastes great, and I've tried most things on the menu, Drinks prices are reasonable.

I've mainly been on weeknights as its considerably quiter than a weekend (I generally go before 7pm) but you have to expect that on a weekend it will be very busy so be prepared for a bit of a wait.

Overall I enjoy my visits to TGI's!

• Visited November 2013

“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great new restaurant. Havnt been to tgis before and I loved the new style of the restaurant. It was big and plenty of table space. Our waiter Kyle was great checking back on us. There was so much on the menu I wanted to try. I had the jack Daniels burger and it was delicious! My sister and some mock-tails and they were yummy too!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Terrible, go somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went with my family on Saturday evening before going to the cinema. Door staff not very welcoming and didn't seem to know what they were doing. After placing an order for drinks and starters, we didn't see our waiter again for the entire meal. We sat for about 20 minutes with empty plates and glasses until a member of the bar staff spotted us looking for our waiter, she didn't know where he was either. All our main meals arrived lukewarm even the plates felt cold. The food seemed to have been microwaved. The waiting staff didn't visit our table to check if everything was ok or if we needed more drinks, the place may as well be self-service. This is my second experience at TGIF and both times have been very disappointing,a waste of money, very poor service,and cold food. I will never go there again.

• Visited November 2013
“Cheeky”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Fridays a few times now and one thing I noticed last night when I went was the portion size had dropped... Yet the price is the same? I normally pay 5.99 for a nice portion of sesame strips, but that's not what I got at all. To be exact I got 4 and a half on a small plate and lots of lettuce. Damn right cheeky I thought. Also there's no consistency in the food either, some times the ribs are so soft they pull off the bone and other times they have a bit of a thug on them. Service was good though I was served by a polite young gent

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leeds
“Could not book for large party!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have just telephoned in an attempt to book an area for a large party of 30+ people! Was told that NO BOOKINGS are taken under any circumstances! Well done TGI's, you have just lost out on a very large booking that would have guaranteed lots of eating/drinking throughout the evening! On a week night as well!

Your loss!!