“Excellent”
Review of Olive&Feta

Olive&Feta
Ranked #112 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hello, welcome to the Olive and Feta Mediterranian Restaurant and Pizzeria. We are small independent restaurant based in the willage of Farsley,Leeds.We specialise in Turksih an Italian (MEDITRRANEAN)food and pride ourselves in delivering a fantastic product at a great price in an intimatewarm environment. We are open from 12:00am everyday Sunday to Thursday we offer 2 courses from the A La Carte menu for the amazing price of just 11.99 Thanks, OLIVE AND FETA
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've been to Olive and Feta many times and I've never had anything bad to say or think about the food or the service. They don't rush you out, the staff are always friendly and the food is consistently amazing and value for money. I went for the 2 courses for 10.99 today and although the price is low, the quality was perfect as always. strongly recommend!

1 Thank charlotte r

• Turkish first
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic service, lovely atmosphere and more importantly really nice food. What more could you want!

2 Thank HippaHippaHey
Leeds
“Great food and service guaranteed”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I recently paid my sixth visit to Olive and Feta and each time the food has been amazing - such a fantastic choice all expertly prepared and presented and such great value. I'm working my way through the menu. The staff always can't do enough for you and there is also a great fun atmosphere - especially when it is a birthday and the sombrero comes out! great drinks menu too - good value and very drinkable house wine. So lucky to live within walking distance of this little gem!

2 Thank leeds_social
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Solid...food great”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Very good food...everything solid and good and loved the flat bread they served. Service good and casual, easy place to go for dinner any night of the week. We will visit again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tony and Sarah G
“My taste buds were tingling at the smell of the delicious food”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I visited the restaurant with my partner. The atmosphere was wonderful with a candle lit table. I order a starter and a main course with a side order of wine. The waiter Sergio was polite, friendly and gave us 3 shots after our meals. I travelled from the other side of Leeds to come to this restaurant and it was money well spent! I'd be recommending this restaurant to my family and friends and will deffinatley be returning to this restaurant again. The only thing I advise other customers to do is book a table in advance as it gets busy

• Visited September 2013