“Solid...food great”
Review of Olive&Feta

Olive&Feta
Ranked #93 of 1,828 Restaurants in Leeds
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hello, welcome to the Olive and Feta Mediterranian Restaurant and Pizzeria. We are small independent restaurant based in the willage of Farsley,Leeds.We specialise in Turksih an Italian (MEDITRRANEAN)food and pride ourselves in delivering a fantastic product at a great price in an intimatewarm environment. We are open from 12:00am everyday Sunday to Thursday we offer 2 courses from the A La Carte menu for the amazing price of just 11.99 Thanks, OLIVE AND FETA
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Solid...food great”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Very good food...everything solid and good and loved the flat bread they served. Service good and casual, easy place to go for dinner any night of the week. We will visit again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tony and Sarah G

• Turkish first
“My taste buds were tingling at the smell of the delicious food”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I visited the restaurant with my partner. The atmosphere was wonderful with a candle lit table. I order a starter and a main course with a side order of wine. The waiter Sergio was polite, friendly and gave us 3 shots after our meals. I travelled from the other side of Leeds to come to this restaurant and it was money well spent! I'd be recommending this restaurant to my family and friends and will deffinatley be returning to this restaurant again. The only thing I advise other customers to do is book a table in advance as it gets busy

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Abigail L
west yorkshire
“First visit of many”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Thought we would give this Turkish restaurant a try. Glad we did. The service was excellent and the food was terrific. Will definitely be going back. We went as a couple, which was fine, but it's probably better suited to a group of four or more (in my opinion). My only criticism and it's my fault for not thinking about it at ordering stage, for us the main followed a little too quickly after the starter, some people may like this, but we would have preferred a gap, I should have said! We will definitely return soon.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank nickwestyorkshire
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and warm welcome”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had a great meal at this restaurant yesterday.
The food is of good quality, well cooked and well presented. The portions are very generous. The owner was extremely kind and friendly. We would probably ask for less chilly and pepper next time, as we found the food a bit too spicy, especially for the children.
The restaurant was full on a Tuesday night, which is not surprising given the great food and the great mid week offers. Strongly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Laura C
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really quite delightful.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my girlfriend's 21st birthday - the food was delightful and the service was good. It was through the week and very quiet but it didn't feel uncomfortable.

Would recommend to anyone in the area! We are looking forward to going there for lunch at some point.

Visited January 2014