“Terrible”

Trinity Leeds
Ranked #7 of 164 things to do in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Trinity Leeds, the city's go to destination for retail, dining, leisure and entertainment boasts over 120 national and international brands under one roof to offer shoppers a brand new experience each and every time they visit. Since opening in March 2013, Trinity Leeds has brought an exciting mix of retailers including Superdry, Hollister, Mango, Fossil and the world's most glamorous lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret to the city for the first time. Hungry shoppers are in luck with a range of top dining destinations, such as Crafthouse, The Botanist and local eatery Cielo Blanco, paired with Trinity Kitchen, an innovative new take on eating out which combines seven restaurants, cafes and bars with five of the UK's best street food vans. Arts and entertainment are also high on the agenda at Trinity Leeds with largest Everyman cinema in the UK - and the first in the North. With quality films in a luxury setting, viewers can swap a soft drink for a glass of wine as they recline on plush velvet sofas for an unrivalled cinematic experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

As a wheelchair user I found the shopping centre very difficult.

We had to initially go into a dark nook under the stairs to get a lift up to the shops. It smelt terrible and was filthy.

Then negotiating around was hard work when we finally got to the shop levels.

Thank goodness I wasn't alone, especially waiting for the lift. I won't be rushing back.

2  Thank Emma R

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I live in Leeds and before this shopping centre was built, shopping in Leeds wasn't very good. Then Trinity Leeds opened. Wow. I went there in early 2013 but it was quite cold so I didn't really like it. Then I came here in the summer with my friends, who go there all the time. We had a great time. And it has an Apple Store, which is obviously good. The statue inside is remarkable and the architecture is stunning. 13/10 would be my rating.

1  Thank Matthew1232013
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited leeds new shopping centre and WOW. We stay in harrogate 2x a year and always like to visit leeds.shopping was always good, but now it is fab. Love the fact you now have a hollister, pink shop & and all the other shops . Bristol Cabot circus is our nearest centre, to visit we also do Liverpool and Manchester . I think the centre in Leeds is the right size and still has the right balance of independent shops. We always find the Yorkshire people so chatty and polite ,, your a credit to your city

5  Thank gandkHereford
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in Leeds this week and as I had heard about this new shopping center I decided to go have a look. It is nice having all those nice shops including the stunning Victoria's secret with those restaurants. I went to take a look at the place while waiting for my friend and ended up calling her to join me and we stayed there for 5 hours! go have a look yourself.

1  Thank anna h
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The layout seems fine and a lot of reviews are based on actual shops- a bit harsh. It is a great addition for this great city.

1  Thank Sam S