“Nice Restaurant”

Giraffe - Trinity Centre Leeds
Ranked #160 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Been to Giraffe a couple of times now, and each time, I come away full, and enjoyed my stay!

Sometimes the wait times for the drinks are a bit long, but apart from that, the choice on the menu is good, prices are reasonable and the food tastes great!

London, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant I have ever been to, bar none. 5 Stars.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I travel extensively across the country regularly, and never before have I visited a restaurant so many times in the same city as this one. Giraffe in Trinity Leeds is without exception, the best restaurant I have been to.
The menu is extensive, the choice so varied it is impossible to be stuck on what to choose and the food truly delicious. The management are superb, professional yet so chatty and friendly, and I would like to commend the manager on just how expertly Giraffe is ran.
The atmosphere is second to none, and its location means it feels slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the shopping centre itself, allowing one to truly relax and enjoy a meal.
I whole-heartedly recommend Giraffe, Trinity Leeds to any diners wanting delicious food, genuinely reasonable prices and a truly unique dining experience.
The best restaurant in Leeds, hands down.
I take my hat off to you, keep up the 5 star work.

Christina Brown

yorkshire
“Overpriced mediocre food and rip off service charge...”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

First time visit to the trinity centre and chose the giraffe to have lunch. Busy setting but quick wait for a table, overall ambience was good. Waitress was pleasant and attentive. No complains so far...
I ordered a mango cocktail, diet coke and my husband had two bottles of beer.. We both had the chicken burger. Complaint no 1. Small portions, now I'm not a big eater but this was small. Burger bun was so dry that I crumbled the top into bread crumbs, chicken was thin and flat and a tiny bowl of chips on the side containing maybe a dozen chips... Complaint no 2. My cocktail was about £7 but I could not taste any alcohol.. Just tasted of mango/lime slush....
Complaint no 3... The bill... £39 (for 2 main and 4 drinks) plus a £3.99 service charge added on top of this.....Sorry won't be visiting again - I decide when to add a tip. Left feeling very disappointed.... £44 poorer .....and still hungry...

Visited November 2013
“Decent breakie”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been to giraffes before but this was my first trip to the trinity restaurant. The service was very good - speedy and friendly staff. Slight annoyance was receiving my orange juice and coffee after my breakfast...odd considering it was early and not that busy but I will happily let that slide because every other aspect of the service was great.

I went for the full brunch and as with any giraffe the speedy turnaround is due to a lot of the breakfast being pre made. Not a problem at all as every part of it was nice...the scrambled eggs as ever were the MVP.

A few gripes though....the orange juice was the most acidic thing I think I've tasted, the butter came out harder than a rock, the sprig of parsley touch is (always) pointless and the wedges - although nice enough - were just a bit weird on a breakfast. But I appreciate this is a hungover, slightly grumpy, picky view and these minor things would only be an issue if you are paying top dollar for your breakfast, which you don't.

I will definitely come back, hungover or not.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great for chilled out drinks”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went to Giraffe for the bar buddies offer, BOGOF drinks. Really good selection. Friendly staff and nice location!

Visited November 2013