“Select Security Engineers night out”
Review of The Pour House

The Pour House
Ranked #334 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Select Security Engineers night out”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Decided to give this place a try after some good reviews have been already received in a short time.
We did not book and arrived (4 of us) on a Saturday night at 7.30pm.
The place was busy and we were lucky to get a table.
The place is well done out, felt like home from home, it's a nice bar, you place your orders at the bar, and they give you a table number.
Anyway we ordered plenty of different types of food and drinks, every one was mouth watering good, the food is really tasty. The wait for the food was around 10 mins, service was also spot on.
All in all I cannot knock this place at all, we all seem to have become food critics lately due to the tv shows like master chef, well this place scores very highly indeed.
We all left feeling stuffed and happy, what more can you ask.
I will be returning with my wife soon, I am sure she will live the place too.
Paul Tchaikovsky

1 Thank SelectSecurityltd

Leeds
“Birthday Party at the Pour House”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Last night I met some friends at the Pour House and had the upstairs area reserved. The atmosphere and staff were fantastic as was the service. I cannot recommend visiting the Pour House enough. We were served by Ellie who was fantastic! I would definitely go back to eat as the food looked great. It was my first visit but it wont be my last!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LucyluLeeds
“A night to remember!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went here with my mum as we were just walking past. On arrival the place was homely & warm with a lovely fire in the centre of the building.
Luckily managed to secure the table next to the canal window, what a great view to enjoy our meal. Ordered a bottle of wine and two rib eye steaks, cooked to perfection just what we ordered. Will definitely be returning.

2 Thank Lucy K
“What a treat”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to the pour house over the festive period and what a great time we all had. The food was top class. I had the ribs and wings and even managed to get the wings cooked super spicy. All in all we had a fantastic time. Can't wait to get back and try the rest of the menu and lovely wines and beers.

2 Thank Adam2323
“Should be busier!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have now visited the restaurant 3 times! After visiting last Saturday night with my boyfriend and parents, I feel I should let people know how good this new addition to Leeds is!
We had 2 meat platters between the 4 of us and some sides, then shared 3 deserts. The food was lovely and well priced for Leeds city centre. There is a wide variety on the food menu and also on the drinks menu.
The layout is charming and extremely relaxing with the open fire .. The Service was also great, and Fabia was really attentive.
The only downside is how quiet it was especially for a Saturday night, but this is due to it being slightly out of town, and maybe lack of publicity. Working at a large solicitors in Leeds, maybe approaching businesses within Leeds with offers, or event nights maybe one way to go?

This place really does deserve a visit :)

• Visited January 2013