“After 25 years they are still the best in Yorkshire..”

Skyliner Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 1,870 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Skyliner, we are a family run restaurant and takeaway in our 53rd year. We pride ourselves in providing top quality fish & chips sourcing the best products available daily. We offer a Gluten Free menu too, including our famous fish & chips. We also cater for parties and functions with free delivery, or why not have your party right here with us?
Kirklees
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“After 25 years they are still the best in Yorkshire..”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

As an X wholesale fish merchant I can honestly say I have tried fish and chips from as far away as Seattle and Ketchican in Alaska where the fish is cooked straight out of the Pacific but nowhere have I found fish and chips that come even close to the Skyliner's. We popped in for lunch last Thursday and I had forgotten just how good they are. My companion who is from Sheffield couldn't believe he had change from the £20 note he gave the waitress for our meal (We both had specials along with chips, peas, tea bread and butter) and the fish hung over each side of the plate.
Keep up the good work the Mehan family.

Billy Fish..

1 Thank BillyFish43

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips by far!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Clean restaurant with very friendly staff; my experience from walking through the door to leaving was only positive. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced for the generous portions you get. Would definitely recommend this fish restaurant to everybody.

Katelios, Greece
“Skyliner restaurant Leeds”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Skyliner in Leeds is a family business and they are very friendly and always have time for a laugh and a chat. The staff are just as nice they put themselves out to oblige and have a good selective menu, infact they are the best fish and chips around I have told all my friends to go. I even come all the way from Greece to eat them and go many times before I go back, I have been tonight as I go back to Greece tomorrow roll on October see you all then.

Christine

“Excellent”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I came here for lunch with my father in law and it was first class from start to finish. The service received was second to none and the food was devine. Would recommend anyone to give it a try the best fish and chips by far :-) xx

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank magsymo
Leeds, United Kingdom
“family meal”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went to skyliner restaurant today met with my family for lunch. We were greeted warmly and they soon altered the tables round to accomadate us all. The fish was really lovely and the batter was crisp as I like it.Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the meal.We will definatley be going again.