“excellent food for a very reasonable price!”
Review of MyLahore - MOVED

MyLahore
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I order food from Lahore on a regular basis as the food is of excellent quality for a very good price! The best take away I've ever been to!

Adeebsadiq, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hi,

As always a pleasure serving you. We at My Lahore appreciate the feedback you have given and look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

M.Adeeb Sadiq
(Store Manager)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Good food, nice lamb chops. Girlfriend loved milkshakes. good range of foods from different cultures. will difnitely visit again

Adeebsadiq, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us such pleasant feedback. We like to pay attention to every guest to make sure they have a wonderful experience every time they come, this is the reason why we focus so much on our customer service We look forward to serve you again in the near future!

Thank you.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

So working in Leeds, and having to do late nights fairly often, I've been on the hunt for a takeaway that delivers to an exceptional level every single time, and MyLahore does not disappoint. Came here for the first time on the recommendation of a friend, and I don't think there'll ever be another place I order from for the type of food I get.
Tonight is probably the 5th or 6th time I'm eating here, and every single time, I've been all the more impressed. Their double chicken burger is to die for, and the BBQ Chicken Wings are absolutely exceptional!
The mayo isn't quite right though, I don't think it's a normal recipe, but that really didn't even let it down!
Just Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!

Adeebsadiq, Owner at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Mr Tylor

Adeeb Sadiq

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

First time visited in leeds Lahore. but it's not right stake for me, my partner had a stir fry it was okay not all that I'll say. I think for a stake is Bradford Lahore is good...

1  Thank 0481
Adeebsadiq, Owner at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hi,

firstly i would like to thank you for the constructive feedback you have given us. i am extremely sorry however about the experience you had in relation to the steak. At My Lahore we endeavor to provide consistent food quality and customer service across all our branches. To look into this further i would greatly appreciate you giving me a call on the number below so i can rectify this one off bad experience you have had.

Thank you.

Adeeb Sadiq
(01132 444441)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of our son who is at university in Leeds - it is superb - food excellent quality and at very reasonable prices. Cake and desert selection also excellent so much so we had to take some home with us !