“Class.”

Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

They may not have a massive range on their menu but for the size of the place, it is exceptional. I had the warm chicken sandiwch which was one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten in my life, followed by a brownie.
Speak to friends who have eaten here have confirmed that their experiences have been great too so definitely worth a pop in for some lunch sometime.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went for a cupcake course and found it to be the dullest experience. I was really looking forward to creating my own cupcake and decorating (hence title of the course). We ended up sitting and waiting for an hour and a half drinking tea and eating sandwiches- not a course I need to be educated on! Then we watched a man cook a cupcake and decorate it himself. We did get to put icing on one cupcake. One! I would never do this again. Dull dull dull, do not waste your time or money.

1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Well worth a visit - great food, affordable and friendly staff.
Great little garden terrace at the rear.
Must be tried!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

what's not to like! this is a gem of a place. 10 of us had a ball in the kitchen having a go a decorating cupcakes. then we had a lovely tea in the garden out the back. there was more than enough tasty sandwiches and cakes for all of us (indeed a few came home with us in a box!) excellent value. definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank kjf2000
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I just love this place and the food is fabulous.

The cupcakes are to die for - and believe me I've sampled a fair few in my time. Rather than the heavy butter cream frosting of the Hummingbird Bakery variety, David's concoctions are far more gourmet patisserie, with mascarpone frosting, as light as a feather and twice as delicious - the only downside is that I can always manage more than one.

The sausage rolls (to call them this is an insult!) are just awesome and the stuff of food fantasies.

The tea shop part itself is small but perfectly formed, with a mish mash of dainty floral crockery. The whole experience is a delight!

1  Thank EddyBull