“A great find - just what Leeds needed!”

Sukhothai South Parade Leeds
Reserve with OpenTable
Sukhothai South Parade Leeds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,883 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Thai, Street Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sukhothai are purveyors of the finest Thai cuisine. This city centre branch is open daily serving authentic thai cuisine ranging from Street Food to Royal Thai Cuisine, all cooked in a glass fronted theatre kitchen.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My mum & I went here after a show at the arena in town and so arrived late (about 10:30pm). We were greeted by the maitre d who was extremely polite and set up our table really quickly. The restaurant was buzzing with atmosphere and we were really impressed that it was still busy at that time of night. The service was perfect, nothing was too much to ask and the staff were all really friendly. We were recommended two dishes, one was deep fried chicken breast in a red curry sauce which was AMAZING. It was such good value for money, we paid £40 for two starters, two main dishes, a rice and 2 drinks (non alcoholic) each including a large fizzy water which we thought was amazing. We will definitely return & can't wait to try something else on the menu!!

There are newer reviews for Sukhothai South Parade Leeds

999 - 1,003 of 1,353 reviews

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Food here was delicious although my boyfriend who ordered something with a rating of 3 chillies and I ordered something with a rating of one chilli, mine was much more spicier than his so perhaps they got the sauces mixed up. The service was very good, maybe slightly over the top. I was in the middle of drinking my jasmine tea and they rushed over and grabbed my tea pot and poured some more into the cup for me, I'm sure they were just trying to be nice, but I found it a bit intrusive. I'm quite capable of pouring more tea into my cup, I don't sit and wait for someone to do it if I want more in. We asked for a jug of water and they said ok no problem, but brought it out in glasses instead. My boyfriend asked for another beer and they never brought it. Despite that it was a nice visit. Décor was very nice, it came to about $74 for 4 people.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had heard good reviews about this place and rang to book a table for two . I strongly recommend you book early as we were offered a 9:30pm slot . When we arrived the reception/bar area was packed with people who had booked but were waiting to be seated. The problem was a rather large party who were in no hurry to leave and all decided to pay individually in shrapnel ! Front of house was Tuey ! ( I am certain it is not spelt correctly) calm and professional and a lovely young man. Our waiter was Hoff (again spelt incorrectly i'm sure ) the food and service were second to non and it is quite apparent why this place is so busy

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I went here for my birthday with a group of friends. The food was fantastic and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They surprised me with a lovely complimentary 'happy birthday' cheesecake. It was such a lovely evening.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This place is superb. The staff are wonderful, the food is the best Thai food I have had and the atmosphere is 1 of the best in Leeds.
It's a must visit for everyone.