“great food great service”

Sukhothai South Parade Leeds
Reserve with OpenTable
Sukhothai South Parade Leeds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,886 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Thai, Street Food
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sukhothai are purveyors of the finest Thai cuisine. This city centre branch is open daily serving authentic thai cuisine ranging from Street Food to Royal Thai Cuisine, all cooked in a glass fronted theatre kitchen.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you are in leeds on business go to this restaurant instead of staying in your hotel! I did and loved the place. The welcome was really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. What really won the day was the number of authentic dishes. My favourite was the hot and sour seafood hotpot. Another plus was the reasonable wine list....including an alsace wine which goes so well with asian food!. i will definately be back!

1  Thank ukrandomtraveller
There are newer reviews for Sukhothai South Parade Leeds

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Everything you would expect from a good Thai restaurant. The food was lovely but they really should give you more sweet chilli sauce with the corn cakes. The service was outstanding and very friendly. We were in a rush and they managed two courses and I felt like I'd been there all night.

1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Based on one visit with friends so far we thought the quality of food and service was excellent and amongst the best Thai we had experienced. The only negative was the higher than typical price which means it is not a place we would choose to visit frequently. The room decoration is standard Thai and not exceptional for such a new fit out. Tables were quite close together which made for a crowded atmosphere. Thats's ok if it were not for the price level.
The Leeds City Council/Food Standards Agency rating for Sukhothai South Parade is 4 out of 5 which is good and reassuring.
Food quality though was the best aspect of the visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place is a must if you like Thai food. I have been to this and the chapel allerton restaurant and personally i prefer the city center one. The decor and staff there just make that very slight difference. If you have never had soft shell crab then this is the place to try it, I am addicted to it now and can't stop going back for more. The set menus are reasonable, but personally I prefer picking a few mains and making our own menu up as the portions are bigger and you get exactly what you want! Also the starter platter to share is another of my favs! Honestly I tell everyone to go here, so now I'm telling you. Do it and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

After scouring the internet for a good thai resturant in Leeds. I found Sukhothai! And I am so glad I did. The resturant provided a lovely evening. The meal was amazing a full of flavour. And the staff were very attentative and polite. I will definitely go back

1  Thank imw87