“Very lovely- restaurant- ditch the adverts outside.”

The Turkuaz Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a small independent Turkish & Mediterranean restaurant and bar just outside of Leeds. The Turkuaz Restaurant offers a selection of menus throughout the day, ranging from light lunches through to gourmet salads and dishes. We pride our selves on serving large portions at reasonable prices. We also serve a range of speciality teas and freshly ground coffee, and we also have our fine dining evening menu and exquisite wine collections. At The Turkuaz Restaurant, we take pride on the quality of our authentic Turkish food, and our Mediterranean twists. We are one of a small number of Turkish restaurants in Leeds, which is a real shame as it give you nothing to measure just how good we are... Take advantage of our 2 course deal for only £12.95 - Sunday to Thursday - and book your table online today. We look forward to seeing you soon, and we hope you enjoy our all new and exciting Turkish menu...
leeds
“Very lovely- restaurant- ditch the adverts outside.”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I visited this lovely restaurant at the weekend and were not disappointed. Having noticed that it always appears busy we were intrigued.

The decor inside is warm and inviting and very clean, an ideal place for a romantic meal with the other half.

The menu is varied with a good choice (although as the descriptions of the food were similar and rather long , I would have probably preferred some pictures as i struggled to take in the menu- my husband disagrees with me).

The bread is to die for and the whole experience was very good and the voucher we printed from their website saved us money.

If I were to have one small criticism, I don't like all of the adverts outside of the restaurant, I think it cheapens the place and as I've driven past it in the past, I always thought it looked like some sort of cheap cafe instead of the quaint restaurant it actually is, I also don't think they should offer 2 courses for £9.95 on a Saturday...again it cheapens the place.

We will definitely visit Turkuaz again and look forward to sampling more food from their extensive menu.

2 Thank lesleypresley

• Turkish first
leeds
“Free Turkish Bread!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

"Free Turkish bread" was one of two things I remember the waiter saying .

The other was "Is everything alright?" which was asked on quite a regular basis and became a little annoying.

Everything was alright.....and the bread was great. We took advantage of the 2 courses for £9.95 voucher on their website. This probably saved us about £15 off the total so well worth it.

The food was great - perfect lamb and good sized portions

Leeds, United Kingdom
“testy Turkish food served by friendly waiters”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

me and my colleague stop for quick lunch on way to airport we enjoyed food ambiance and friendly service.advised other work friends 18 of us visited for staff night out everyone amazed with real Turkish food test.specially hot bread with garlic butter served before meal was really made us felt we are in turkey holiday.we will go back again.

Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“great turkish food :)”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I loved the ambience of the place although it didn't feel totally turkish, but it was still a decent restaurant for a good fine dining. I ordered some cold and hot mezzes, and I must say their Sukuc(Turkish sausage) was very interesting, and their humus were better than most lebanese restaurant(which is really impressive to me). I ordered their special of the day. All the bits that made up the main were really well cooked and seasoned, but to my personal taste they didn't work well together, or perhaps needed a certain element to bring them all together.

In the end, I would definitely come again and try some of their other dishes, and I will definately be coming back for their freshly baked turkish bread.

Leeds
“Really enjoyable night at Turkuaz House!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went to this restaurant yesterday evening with my partner and friend for the first time and it is safe to say that we will certainly be returning! The food was fantastic, beautifully cooked, we shared a cold mixed mezze which was really tasty and the perfect starter followed by mixed kebabs and a lamb dish. We used the two courses for £9 voucher and found this to be excellent value! Try for yourself, you will not be disappointed if you like Mediterranean food.

• Visited September 2013