“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Turkuaz Restaurant

The Turkuaz Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 1,791 Restaurants in Leeds
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a small independent Turkish & Mediterranean restaurant and bar just outside of Leeds. The Turkuaz Restaurant offers a selection of menus throughout the day, ranging from light lunches through to gourmet salads and dishes. We pride our selves on serving large portions at reasonable prices. We also serve a range of speciality teas and freshly ground coffee, and we also have our fine dining evening menu and exquisite wine collections. At The Turkuaz Restaurant, we take pride on the quality of our authentic Turkish food, and our Mediterranean twists. We are one of a small number of Turkish restaurants in Leeds, which is a real shame as it give you nothing to measure just how good we are... Take advantage of our 2 course deal for only £12.95 - Sunday to Thursday - and book your table online today. We look forward to seeing you soon, and we hope you enjoy our all new and exciting Turkish menu...
Leeds, Yorks
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Passed this place many times this time decided to stop and was pleasantly surprised, the menu is good the staff attentive and the food very tasty portion are also a good size

3 Thank prs54fmpu

• Turkish first
yorks
“Lovely again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went again tonight and determined to leave a review as I have eaten here several times both at night and in the day when its more of a cafe. Let me just start by reviewing a review that was left which I have just seen and which I had the misfortune of witnessing first hand...I think - although I cannot be sure.... A woman arrived, had a 'domestic' with her male partner outside and he then refused to order food. She was monosyllabic throughout the meal and then when asked if her food was OK refused to reply. She then was vitriolic at the till and complained...we all wanted to -about how SHE had ruined our afternoon!!! I have just seen her review and checked to see if the whole thing was a set up by a neighboring restaurant because it was just so bizarre. She has never left another review. We eat out all over the UK and the world. I am one of those lazy people who only writes reviews when I have a good evening. I live in a positive place and know when I have had a bad time because my lovely husband has not been all that I want him to be.(Or I have had a bad day at work) So tonight we had a great time...and ate lovely food. Try it..perhaps without the domestic on the doorstep. You might enjoy it!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank magsanddave
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely, very welcoming and fantastic food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Me and my partner went for a quiet romantic meal as it is situated only around the corner. Great service and food couldn't of asked for a better place to be on your doorstep. Gentleman on front of house was really friendly and efficient.

1 Thank kirstytaun
Yorkshire
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to this restaurant last night (Saturday) with a group of friends. It was full, lively, nicely decorated and with the right level of lighting. The food is authentic and delicious. The staff are friendly, professional, and passionate about their restaurant. I wholeheartedly recommend this place!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank IanLou
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic! I just want to rave about this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went last night. Was fantastic, the food was beautiful all of us agreed. The meals was large and was extremely tasty. The wait between starter and main was a bit long but it was busy. A group of 8 of us had 2 courses each and a few drinks with a bill of £100 I thought it to be very reasonable. Would recommend this anytime!

1 Thank lukesmith997