“The Princess Pub, Yeadon, Leeds” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Princess
Ranked #917 of 1,790 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Princess is a delightful Public House which is situated in the picturesque village of Rawdon located on the A658 Apperley Lane. The bar is well stocked with a wonderful selection of traditional hand pulled ales, fine wines and spirits. We have gained a good reputation for great food by offering an extensive menu of traditional English dishes to suit all tastes. We use only the finest ingredients which, where possible, are sourced locally. Daily specials, vegetarian options and a very tempting sweet menu are also available. We also have a large, award winning beer garden which is completely hidden from view and offers a beautiful environment to relax with a pint of your favourite real ale or glass of wine.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The Princess Pub, Yeadon, Leeds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Went to the Princess last night for a meal with my best friend (Cowbag - personal joke) for her birthday. We had been for tea with both families a couple of weeks before and we all enjoyed the food. We had a fabulous night, a good old chinwag. The atmosphere is great and everyone is very friendly. Jack, the manager, and his staff are soo welcoming and attentive. The chef cooks great food and would recommend The Princess if you want great food, good wine (or whatever your tipple is), friendly staff and customers and good atmosphere. My husband and son are taking me on tomorrow for Mothers Day, can't wait. Looking forward to summer to spend some lazy lunch times and evenings with my family and friends in the large beer garden at the back. Thank you Jack for making our evening most enjoyable.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service and even better food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have visited The Princess a few times and every time it loves up to my expectations. The food really is sensational (and the portions are generous) and the service is second to none. I would absolutely recommend this little cosy pub to anyone!

• Visited February 2014
“Wowzaa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I loved the food and the atmosphere at this cosy little pub. The staff were amazing and the food was fandabidozy! The manager was very polite and very cute ;) ;).... I think he was called jack. Would recommend to anyone. Best pun around.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Delicious! Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We came for my Husbands birthday. A real country pub feel & busy, great atmosphere. We hadn't pre booked but this was no problem albeit they were busy the staff we very accomodating & lovely. Menu had a great choice, I chose fish cake to start & Hubby had pate both were delicious, for mains I had fillet steak & hubby had rib eye, both dishes were abdolutely gorgeous. Will definately be back sample their Spring menu & highly recommend!

“Exceptional !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Wow, what can I say! This place is truly spectacular.
This is technically a pub in Rawdon. Well, one would think from the outside! Now, step inside, and please do, because once you order you will be absolutely amazed by the food.

I can't believe the a) faultless service, b) the outstanding food and c) the fact it is near where I live!

Basically, how can I put this! If you live anywhere near a commuting distance of the Princess then it should be the next place you eat.