“2nd visit just as good as the 1st!”
Review of Global Tribe Cafe

Global Tribe Cafe
Ranked #162 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Global Tribe Cafe is a little cafe with a big heart. We serve healthy, Vegetarian and Vegan food with love. The cafe has a wonderful, welcoming and fresh atmosphere with an open kitchen and an open heart. All our food is lovingly prepared in House with the freshest ingredients. We have a wide range of Vegan and Gluten Free Cakes, baked in House.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“2nd visit just as good as the 1st!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I returned to Global Tribe with my mum for the second time in 6 months whilst on a day out to Leeds. We got there for an early lunch this time after remembering how busy it was on our last visit! I was pleasantly surprised at the new menu, although for a specialist veggie cafe/restaurant would have liked to see just a bit more choice, as I seem to remember the menu slightly bigger a few months ago. We ordered a meze between us, which was plenty for a starter (and to be fair, the nice lady that served us did warn us that it was a lot of food!), then we shared 2 mains - the 'raw' portabello mushroom burger, and the enchilladas, our only complaint being that the enchilladas were incredibly hot/spicy without warning, and I have a very low spice tolerance so I couldn't enjoy them as much as I'd hoped. We were too full this time to enjoy one of their lovely cakes, however have to mention that I had a fantastic juice. I can't remember the name but it had kale, apple, cucumber and mint in it, and have since made them at home I was so impressed! Will definitely return on our next visit to Leeds, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

1 Thank BD12_x

Leeds, United Kingdom
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Just the right size place (when you're in a group of 4 or less). Had some pretty brilliant vegan/veggie meals here, only had one negative experience when they got a little confused with a simple order... All is forgiven though as the food was still brilliant!

1 Thank Cami64
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
“Great for vegans or any lover of quality food.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Although rather tricky to find this is an amazing place to eat. I love my food to be fresh, nutritious and vegan and this hit the spot on all counts. Lovely relaxed, friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Portion size is more than ample, I was so full I had to have my slice of cake as a take out and I'm glad I did as it was delicious. Definitely my new place to eat when visiting Leeds!

2 Thank Jamilla9
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“Great Veggie Vegan Cafe.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good food, warm friendly service, excellent menu, food came promptly,will definitely go again when I'm back in Leeds.

• Visited April 2013
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Thank you to all the staff for making my first visit to Global Tribe Cafe lovely.

They recommended the tiramisu to me, and a cafetiere of Grumpy Mule coffee. Well, the tiramisu was extremely divine. The texture, richness and taste were unique and scrumptious. The coffe tasted great too.

The atmosphere and décor of the place is fantastic.

Highly recommended.