“Place For Vegetarian/ Vegan Food”

Nichols Vegetarian Delicatessen
Ranked #404 of 1,886 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are an exclusively vegetarian cafe serving a range of sandwiches, salads and light lunches which are prepared on the premises. There are many vegan options to choose from and also a gluten free menu. All our cakes are homemade. We are licensed and sell vegan wines, lager and beer. Where possible ingredients are locally sourced. In the deli you can choose from a selection of vegetarian and vegan cheeses, hummus, salads, falafel and frittata as well as our own vegetarian main meals to take home. On our shelves we stock a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free products
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Went twice for take away. Took salad boxes with other add ons on both occasions.
Food was excellent and tasted fresh.
Desserts were also excellent.
Need to try the coffee as a previous reviewer suggested.

There are newer reviews for Nichols Vegetarian Delicatessen

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great coffee and a very interesting menu I am looking forward to trying. Nice environment, friendly staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Since returning to Leeds from Italy I have been looking for a good cappuccino bar; this is it! A cosy veggie deli that knows how to serve a rich creamy cappuccino at a temperature that doesn't scald your mouth.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good choice of interesting food. Fresh, quality ingredients. Excellent coffee. Service very good.
Also a delicatessen. Cakes looked yummy but my diet didn't allow me to put them to the test!
Good value for money.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I turned veggi a few weeks ago and my wife suggested I popped in here. Nice clean place with a calming atmosphere. The Spicy Dahl with garlic toast was simply delicious. I'll certainly be back to enjoy their other delights. Free Wifi too.