“a nice change”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013

a group of 4 visited around Christmas time. Everything was well explained and it was good fun. A chance to play far flung, important courses....albeit virtually.

There is a bar area featuring sky sports. We did not o for the food but drinks were reasonably priced.

It was not cheap but was well worth it for a change.

2  Thank BIGBLUE186411

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Myself and a few colleagues were down In Leeds for a couple of weeks on business and stumbled across this place and it was a great laugh. It was the first time any of us had ever played virtual golf and the manager took the time to make sure we all knew how to set up the games etc. the drinks were reasonably priced and we never had to go to the bar, we just ordered it through the phone in the booth and they were brought to us. Every single person (approx 10 of us) loved it, we were only disappointed that we hadn't found it sooner! Will definitely come back here the next time I'm in Leeds.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited recently mid week to watch some sport on TV. We arrived and bought a couple of drinks. Decor was cafe style, service was ok, We were happy enough. No problems. The girls behind the bar were pleasant enough. All was fine until about 5 minutes before we left. The owner (I presume it was the owner, or certainly the bar manager) proceeded to approach my partner and I, then quite rudely accuse us of being warned before about not buying any drinks and then he asked to leave. - We were utterly shocked as it was the first time we had ever walked in the place. My girlfriend, a bit flustered at this point then about to get up and buy a few more drinks, was then told to, ""never come in here again"". Now, I could understand, if were we being raucous or obviously taking liberties.... But the truth is, we were quietly enjoying an evening out. Ironically, we were about to go for another round at the bar. Perhaps a bit of common sense might have prevailed here. All he had to say was, ""Do you want another drink guys"". I had only finished my 1st drink about 5 minutes previously. It is a shame, as we might have become regulars. My girlfriend and I were pretty shocked by this and would NEVER recommend this place to other couples. I hope this is taken as constructive criticism. It may have been a case of mistaken identity ? - But surely, this is not the way to go about things. - Outside a night club at 2am, then yes perhaps a heavy hand is needed, but at 9:30 on a Wednesday night to a couple??? We were just a bit upset over this. Sorry to leave negative feedback.

6  Thank David B
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've been to the golf cafe bar many times now and have used the golf simulators three times. They are so worth the money - absolutely brilliant experience. I'm fairly rubbish at golf so they put quite a high handicap on for me, which makes it a lot more fun when competing with the boys. The pizzas are really tasty - freshly made when you order and extremely good value for money. The Hot One is my favourite. They have a great selection of beers too, which you can order from within the golf simulator rooms using the handy telephones in each room which connect straight to the bar. This bar also has outdoor seating overlooking the river and inside the actual bar is really nice too. I would recommend a visit to anyone!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We booked a surprise party for 16 people to use 2 simulators for a 60th party- age range of guests was 7yrs-60!! and everyone had a superb time. Wayne, the manager, helped with the surprise, organised a party atmosphere and was extremely accommodating! All staff were helpful and we had a great time. Well recommended for amateur and pro golfers- games adapted to include all!
I would like to refer to the previous negative comments regarding the food and cocktail quality- surely if you are looking for fine dining and exquisite cocktails you would seek alternative and more appropriate establishments??....just saying!