Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
  • Fitness center
1,691 results
All reviewscity centrecar parkthyme restaurantmeal dealall you can eatminute walkexcellent locationdiscounted parkinglarge bathroomdefinitely stay here againcan't faulta great nights sleepfamily roomexcellent stayself servicemember of staffroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Superb location, great rooms, fab price and chap parking - £6 at nearby Merrion Centre. For £25 we had a fantastic 24 hours enjoying the sights and shops and restaurants of Leeds. We will be back for more 'time out' from the children :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jenny M, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Arena Premier Inn. I look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had a great experience with the Premier Inn hotel, very easy to find and check in and very secure. The room was very clean, staff very friendly and the facilities were great. Would definitely use Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris F
Jenny M, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City Centre (Leeds Arena) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying at a Premier Inn. Last year I stayed at premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) and because I was so impressed I had no hesitation in choosing this chain again when I visited Leeds. I was attending a concert with my (pensionable age) mum. If you are going to an event at the First Direct Arena you won't find a better located hotel, it is literally across the road from the venue.

We drove to Leeds and having received instructions via email from Premier Inn about where to park, everything was plain sailing. Hotel guests can park in the Merrion Centre car park at a cost of just £6 for 24hrs. My mum walks quite slowly so it took us about 7mins to walk from the car park to the hotel.

For me, the employees are what really make this chain of hotels stand out from other hotels. They are just so darn nice and helpful. Nothing ever seems too much trouble for them. For example, when you get to your room you have to push the plastic card door key into the light switch to get the lights to work. We couldn’t get our lights to come on and within 5 mins of reporting it to reception a lovely man from facilities came to our rescue.

Before the concert we went to the bar to get a coffee, I think everyone staying at the hotel that night must have been attending the concert so they all wanted feeding and watering before 7pm. It was hectic, hectic, hectic but the young woman behind the bar just kept smiling and gave full attention to each person she served.

The room was clean and well maintained, particularly the bathroom, which is always very important in my opinion, sheets and towels were fresh and the shower was good and hot with plenty of power. The room ticked all the boxes for me.

I wish we had pre-booked dinner in the restaurant before the concert. All the pre-7pm slots in the restaurant had been booked when we arrived. We tried a couple of other restaurants/café in the immediate area but they were all crammed full with people also attending the concert.
We pre-paid for the buffet breakfast. It was ‘all you can eat’, the selection is huge and the quality is of a very good standard. Information provided by the hotel advises of the busiest times for meals, this meant we managed to time our breakfast nicely but there was a very long queue by the time we were leaving the restaurant so you may need to take this in to account when planning your day.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Leeds, it is clean, comfortable, very well located and the staff are a credit to the company.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We chose to return to the Premier Inn Leeds Arena after a comfortable stay in November. The rooms are spacious and clean and provide everything you need. As it was a cold and windy December night, we chose not to leave the hotel and enjoyed some drinks and snacks in the hotel bar. The menu isn't particularly extensive, but the food was perfectly acceptable and the staff are very pleasant. Overall, the hotel provides a good experience and offers excellent value for money. We will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: We have always had rooms on quite high floors but they all seem to be quite well insulated because we didn't have a problem with noise at all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Arena Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2013

A brilliant stay so easy staff willing to help smiles and polite well designed no look after disabled people actually anyone you are a customer that's all that matters and you feel wanted your needs are answered as though it is automatic, i have stayed in many hotels around the world i have never felt as secure or looked after as much as the premier inn that is important to me that my disability is not a problem for me i enjoyed all aspects of my stay and my wife and two children my car was secure they made our stay so easy and comfortable great food great everything.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leerds I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds Arena Premier Inn. Kind Regards, Jenny Miller Operations Manager