“Love this place ”

Tasty Oakwood Clock
Ranked #411 of 1,871 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Lovely little cafe serving locally sourced produce. Relaxed pleasant atmosphere and delicious well presented food. Home made cakes made on site and proper home made chips. Lovely
“Love this place ”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I go to this cafe fairly often, and is perfect for a quick coffee or breakfast with it not been far from my house.

Always greeted and acknowledged within seconds of entering, all staff very friendly. Love that they only use locally sourced produce and presentation is always outstanding.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely little cafe!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a great little cafe with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. First time we went we had a 'posh fish finger sandwich' and the sweet potato wedges which were both absolutely delicious. Coffee is great too. Wasn't as impressed the second time though, as the homemade chips were a little undercooked and very oily. Overall would recommend.

Visited April 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish i lived closer”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Im a regular visitor when in the area and Tasty! never fails to disappoint.

It provides a nice chilled atmosphere, quality food at a decent price.

Nice to see a few new things on the menu - I cant wait to come back and try them.

• Visited March 2014
Leeds
“Shockingly slow service”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had an hour to wait so decided to visit Tasty for lunch. Although not busy, with empty tables when I arrived it took a good 10 minutes for anyone to come near me to take my order and this was after serving another customer who had arrived after me. Another 10 minutes for a coffee to arrive and finally after 45 minutes I had to leave as even if my Jacket potato and chilli had arrived I didn't have time to eat it by then!! I was told I could have it as a take away.... not likely!!!£6.50 for a take away potato!!No apology or even acknowledgement of poor service just "we've been busy". Others were leaving without even ordering , so at this rate they won't be busy for much longer!!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Katherine H
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food and friendy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here since we moved into the local area after having my son. The coffee and cakes are delicious and they could not be more helpful & welcoming with the pram. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014