“£9.95 menu now a limited choice.”

Spice 4u restaurant
Ranked #793 of 1,856 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: this is a newly opened indian restaurant in oakwood leeds
Leeds, United Kingdom
“£9.95 menu now a limited choice.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Having been a few times since my last review we went again on Sunday evening.They previously had a £9.95 menu on a Sunday,but think it's now available every day 5-9pm.

Previously you could pick any dish off the menu,but now it is from a limited choice of set dishes.Whilst you cannot argue that it is still excellent value,and the food we had was very nice,I don't think it's a change for the better.In fact there was only one other table occupied during our visit.

• Visited February 2014

“good food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had a takeway from here, it was ready when stated, stayed warm all the way home and tasted good too. There's plenty of choice on the menu and all very reasonably priced. We had 2 mains, 2 rice, one naan bread and it came to £15. They threw in some free poppadums too. Definitely visit again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank speckledjim
“Absolutely first class”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went to this restaurant with my partner I was a lil late however the waiter made my partner and our baby very welcome. When i arrived and a got served the food was first class. Best Indian iv been to. And the value was less than £10 for a 4 course meal on Sunday. Excellent. Food lovely staff excellent with a special mention to the waiter Jay who was especially accommodating. Service quick large portions. Partner couldn't even eat all hers and I was so stuffed in couldn't finish hers as I usually do lol. Can't say enough good comments. Excellent!!!

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent value on a Sunday”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have just visited this restaurant for the first time.We were walking past and saw the banner advertising 4 courses for £9 95 Sunday special,and thought we'd give it a try.

It is situated on a parade of shops with a chinese restaurant,another Indian and a take away chinese amongst others.

They do not serve alcohol,you can bring your own.We just went to the nearby Morrisons local and bought a couple of beers.

You can pick any starter,main course,rice,side dish off the menu apart from king prawn which was £2 extra,on the sunday special.Finish with a coffee or ice cream.

To be honest I thought it wouldn't be anything special,but I was wrong.All the food myself and partner had was gorgeous.Not huge portions but enough for me to ask for a doggie bag to take home.

I can definately recommend this restaurant especially on a Sunday when it offers fantastic value for money.

• Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“I can not rate this highly enough!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband went to this restaurant a few times on the rare occasions we had a babysitter. The food is fantastic, service is faultless and excellent value for money.
We made the mistake of taking the children in one Sunday for their Sunday banquet, the only reason I say mistake is because the children have demanded that we never go there again now without them! They love it. Saves me cooking a roast at least :)

• Visited June 2013