“Does exactly what you expect”

Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Does exactly what you expect”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A standard Premier Inn in a handy if not very beautiful location, just off the M621. Very friendly staff though, but then it is in the North :). Everything where you expect it and the breakfast was good. I like the new addition of Costa Coffee machines that you can take with you after breakfast. If you are looking for a Premier Inn close to the centre, Elland Road and South Leeds this hit's the spot.

Room Tip: If you can get a room to the front do, the back faces the Motorway
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Hi Maindip,

I was pleased to read that your stay lived up to your expectations and our friendly northerners didn’t let the side down!!

Your feedback is always very welcome, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent accommodation and location. Extremely pleasant staff especially breakfast and night staff. Clean and tidy hotel. No concerns whatsoever and trust me I have stayed in many hotels and mostly weekly.

Hi Clinton Taylor,

I was especially pleased that you recognised our nights team as part of your review as they are seldom recognised for their work and are obviously integral to the business.

Thank you once again for your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

chesterfield
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This Premier Inn is situated by the side of the motorway and is ideal for city centre shopping and is only a few minuets from the White Rose Shopping Centre.The hotel was very clean with great friendly reception staff.The room was the normal type room that you find in Premier Inns and was clean and tidy with and nice clean bathroom.My only criticism of the room was the fact that there were only 1 small hand towel and one bath towel in a double room which meant that you have to go down to reception to collect some more which is a fair way one you are on the top floor and the farthest room down the corridor.This may have been an oversight on the part of housekeeping.All in all a great place to stay.

Hi Brandy5041,

I would like to apologise for there not being sufficient towels in your room when you arrived and I have already raised the issue with both Housekeeping and Reception departments to try and minimise the possibility to have this happen in the future. I am however pleased that this did not detract from your stay overall.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post a review, my team and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Ilkeston, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This premier inn offers really good rooms , great service and good food in the resteraunt. good central location makes this an ideal place to stay. all the staff were really helpful on anything that was asked of them,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Adhoc65
Hi Adhoc65,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Trip Advisor, your feedback is always very welcome. I was pleased to read that your stay lived up to your expectation and hope to be able to welcome you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Motherwell, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was my first premier inn experience and hopefully my last. Reception staff were very friendly, but not particularly useful I had to ask all the pertinent questions rather than be told I.e. when and where for dinner and breakfast. Restaurant staff were either amazing or awful depending on the individual who served you. Food was average quality and overpriced. Rooms and beds were average compared to over value hotels, given the ridiculously high price I had to pay for the room and breakfast I was expecting better. Bed was two pushed together with a ridge between them, curtains let in a lot of light but the room was spacious and clean.

Hi Tony20000,

I was disappointed to read of your rather mixed experience at the hotel but would like to thank you for bringing them to my attention. At Leeds City West it remains our objective to deliver an outstanding guest experience each and every time and I am sorry that on this occasion we seem to have fallen short of that objective.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with us, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future should you return.

Colchester, Essex
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a stop over and needed somewhere to to the place I would be working the next day. I would absolutely recommend this as a place to stay. The staff make a Hugh lot of difference here, they are just friendly and nice, (which they are very...) they go the extra mile..... I noticed not only on their interactions with me, but with other guests as ll, the level of intact action they have should be acknowledged as best in class. It makes an average place to stay somewhere that you feel a part of the minute you walk in the door.
Room was clean and all the expected facilities were available, plus after asking for a quiet room (light sleeper and needed an early night) was moved to a room that was suburb (for me) didn't hear a peep all night.
Bar and restaurant is great on site - breakfast self serve as well as lovely costa coffee all in. Morning staff as great as the night before. Well done Premier Inn Leeds West - will stay again :0)

Stayed July 2013
Hi Traveller4531,

I was absolutely delighted to read your feedback, not only that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel but also that it was my team that made it so enjoyable, I will be sure to pass on your thoughts and experiences to the team.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with us, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.

Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend the night of the 7th June for an early flight to Tenerife. First impressions were clean, comfortable and everything I would expect from a Premier Inn :)

We chose this Premier Inn because it was one of the cheapest in Leeds and it did not let us down on quality. It was very clean, spacious and had everything we needed. Clean bathroom with fresh towels, massive bed, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, coathangers, air con - all brilliant.

The only thing I would mention is that other Premier Inns I have stayed in have had volume control on the TVs, it didn't here and in the early hours we could hear next doors telly. The floorboards above us were also creeky and we could here the footsteps of people upstairs. It wasn't overly annoying but still worth mentioning.

It's a bit out of the city centre and in rush hour traffic it took us well over an hour to get into the city and find a parking space and then the parking was £7odd for 3 hours parking! I suggest getting a taxi instead if you wish to go into Leeds City.

We did not try the food here.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay here again! Good value Premier Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Amymoo93,

I was pleased to read that your stay was an enjoyable one and you found the rooms and facilities to your satisfaction. We did place a restriction on the volume from the TV’s but found that we got far more complaints from having the restriction in place than we have ever had from noise transference between the rooms, however if you would like to contact me directly at the hotel then I will gladly investigate re-applying this restriction to the surrounding rooms where necessary.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with us, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds City West again in the near future.