“Business trip to Leeds excellent hotel.”
Review of Park Plaza Leeds

Park Plaza Leeds
Ranked #37 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
GreenLeadersBronze level
Richmond, England, United Kingdom
“Business trip to Leeds excellent hotel.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fantastic hotel, great location close to the new shopping development. Over the road from the station. Don't be put off by the facade and the side entrance, once you get inside its fab! Will stay again and try out the executive rooms, these must be really special as I was really impressed by the standard one. Breakfast choices great, clean environment with helpful staff. Check in and out, no hassle, just what you need.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ParkPlazaOps, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Cheryl T,

Thank you for your review!

It's great to hear that you were so happy with your stay.

we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (524)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel, close to restaurants,pubs and excellent location for shopping. The room was modern and very clean with great views. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definately stay here again and I highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Deb0611,

Thank you for your review!

It is fantastic to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.

We do hope you will stay with ua again soon.
Bideford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 26, 2013

On booking at this hotel I asked for 'good views' and soya milk to be available! (Normally I have to take my own cartons with me if I want a hot drink or milk for cereal.)
When I checked in these things were noted and acted upon - I had a room on the 15th floor with stunning views looking over the city - fantastic; and a supply of soya milk was available, as requested!
The food was excellent - when I told the restaurant I wanted a vegan meal the chef came out to discuss this with me and take my order of what I could and couldn't eat - easy.
Breakfast was the same - soya milk and vegan / vegetarian cooked breakfast available.
The service here was exceptional - staff were helpful, friendly, and went out of their way to go 'that extra mile' - nothing was too much trouble.
I felt appreciated and respected as a guest and an individual.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view when you book.
1 Thank AJS1234
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was down for 4 nights on business and only selected the hotel as it was close to my office. In future it will be my first choice.
Reception staff were really friendly and helpful and check in was painless and quick. I was lucky enough to have a room on one of the upper floors... the view speaks for itself. I was literally in my room 60 seconds and there was a knock at the door with room service delivering a fruit plate, compliments of the manager which I thought was a really nice touch!

The decor within the room wsa gorgeous and the room was really spacious. The bed made it even harder to get up in the morning it was so comfy.

Rooms were cleaned every day to a very high standard and the cleaning staff were pretty friendly as well.

I unfortunately didn't get time to eat in their restaurant but if the food tastes as good as the menu looks - then you're onto a winner!

Honestly could not rave about this hotel enough, you get what you pay for apparently... but with this hotel, you get so much more!

Room Tip: Definitely try and get a room on the higher floors, the view is amazing!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The hotel is in a great location in the centre of Leeds and around 2min walk from the station. I was on floor 14 which had great views and away from the bustle and noise of the street. It was a particularly warm summer night and the air con worked brilliantly. The bed comfortable and clean. The breakfast was buffet style but a varied selection and refreshed often. Staff were friendly and accommodating. My only one gripe was the lack of wifi. They aim at business travellers so this should be as standard.

Room Tip: Great location for business and shopping.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ParkPlazaOps, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear panda961,

It's great to hear that you found our facilities to be good and our team to be accomodating.

With regards to our Wifi, it is provided completely free of charge to all Hotel guests. A charge applies for an upgraded higher speed connection.

We do hope that you will stay with us again soon!
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed in June 2013 for the weekend with my boyfriend. After getting lost and searching for a car parking space for a while, walking into our room certainly cheered me up! The room was lovely, very spacious and clean and had the most gorgeous view. The location is amazing and the staff were very friendly. Definitely the best hotel I have stayed in at Leeds!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed July 23, 2013

excellent location, great service, clean and tidy !!! I've been visiting this hotel since 2008, and would recommend to all my friends, I come every year with my family and friends to spend some great there, thanks a lot for the great value we receive.

Room Tip: go for higher floor with great view !!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Mohammad N,

Thank you for your excellent feedback. It is great to hear from our returning guests!

I'm so glad that your experiences at Park Plaza Leeds have encouraged you to keep coming back!

The feedback we receive from our valued guests really motivates the team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Many Thanks.