“Been here before”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Been here before”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just been for my sons birthday another great meal good service we love this place best curry we have had anywhere just love coming here you won't be disappointed

• Visited June 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“excellent Bengal style curries, great service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Don't expect your usual Pakistani/North indian style curry here - it's a genuine Bay of Bengal experience with fish and duck specialities. The food is great, different and interesting (my favourites are the liver tikka, and morich mach, but I visit more than once a month); but the real difference is in the service. Sham, the boss, will warmly welcome you, remember your name, your wife's name, you kids name etc. And the rest of the staff are great too with special mention for Ikky. They also sponsor local football and cricket teams, so all around good eggs. Not the cheapest curry ever, but well worth it!

• Visited May 2014
“excellent experience just a short drive from the city centre”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Bengal Brasserie is one of my favourite restaurants in Leeds. When friends and colleagues from out of town visit, a trip to the Bengal is essential and nobody has ever left disappointed with their warm friendly staff and excellent menu. A personal favourite to me is the selection of fish dishes and vegetarian dishes.
Situated just a short drive from the city centre, I can't recommend the Bengal high enough

• Visited June 2014
“Repeat visit, great once again”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to the Bengal Brasserie and once more I went away happy that I had received a good meal at a good price whilst receiving fantastic warm friendly customer service. I look forward to visiting again next time I am in Leeds. Thanks Bengal!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb as always”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

The only way to finish off the night after watching the rhinos, win loose or draw we always leave the Bengal with a smile on our face. The service is fantastic and is matched by the food. Unsure of spicy food the guys at the Bengal have slowly introduced me to several dishes. This place has never failed and I have recommended it to several friends and will continue to do so. You won't be disappointed great food, great service at a very reasonable price. Wish the rhinos were at home every week.