“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited the Bengal on a busy Saturday evening, we had to wait a little while for our table but the owner could not apologise enough. The food was absolutely delicious. I recommend the chicken jalfrezi. The naan was the lightest and tastiest I have ever had. There seemed to be a lot of regulars there who received a warm and friendly welcome ( as we did too). We hope to make ourselves regulars as well. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank lola_sheffield

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Have used the Bengal on a regular basis ever since it opened. I use plenty of others, but always come back here.Nice relaxing atmosphere,food always top notch and friendly and attentive staff. I I I recently had a do for my birthday and i asked Sham if the Bengal could supply the curries for 40. no problem, arrived at the venue on time, piping hot and the same superb quality i have come to expect from eating in. Cannot speak highly enough of the place. 5 stars

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I lived in Leeds when I was a student many years ago and I come back to visit at least once a year. Every trip to Leeds always includes a visit to The Bengal. I've been to many curry houses in England and this is by far the best one! Always have a great time, the service is good and the meals are fabolous:) Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited in the last week of December and the first week of January and can't wait to go back. Service is exceptional and menu is varied and interesting. Sunday nights are also spot on. Three courses and drinks coming in less than £25 with the buffet menu which is really great. They are true professionals at what they do and the place is consistently good. Thank you!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Visited this restaurant many times and the food is always of outstanding quality. I've lived in Leeds for 12 years and have not found anywhere else that even comes close. The atmosphere and customer service is always of a high standard too - the manager Sham makes everyone feel right at home and it's a pleasure to dine at this establishment! Visit for yourself and I promise you won't regret it!