“Gorgeous food - great service!”
Review of Bengal Brasserie

Bengal Brasserie
Ranked #112 of 1,949 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have visited this place many times and also ordered take-away from here too! I am never disappointed!
The staff remember us when we go and offer us variations on our favourite dishes - which are always delicious!
We are always made to feel very welcome and are never rushed!
It's one of my favourite restaurants in Leeds.

Anyone who loves Indian food must visit here!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We haven't eaten at the Bengal Brasserie for over 3 years but will not be waiting that long again!Having seen the great Tripadvisor reviews recently, my husband and I thought we'd give it another try and it was excellent.It was very busy so definitely give them a ring to book a table.My starter of the prawn chotpati and main of chicken tikka karai were fantastic and the service was very good.We will certainly be back soon!

1  Thank WalkwiththeDog
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This place is quite simply one of the best curryhouses in Leeds. I have been going regularly since it opened and I have never had a bad meal. The service is extremely friendly and the manager always stops for a chat.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I admit it i'm a curry addict and over the years I have tried most of the curry houses in Leeds and Bradford....No longer I have discovered Bengal Brasserie what can I say Food is brilliant Service is top quality attentive but not over powering prices are reasonable.
There is a great variety of dishes to suit all tastes they are more that happy to adjust them to your taste. The side dishes are superb too
All in all i'll be pressed to go anywhere else ...Love it !!

1  Thank HowieLeeds
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I love this place... the service and the food is outstanding. I have introduced so many people to the bengal that I have lost count and they are now all addicted. Try it, you won't be sorry you did!