Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
$93
$85
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$61
$51
Priceline
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
1,196 results
All reviewsbusiness parkgirls nightfresh milk in the fridgean industrial estaterelaxing breakrobes and slipperslovely hoteldressing gownssteam room and saunacoffee machinelittle toucheshen dogreat facilitiesgood sizebirthday treatfantastic staywould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We styed at Thorpe Park for a wedding it was really well organised.The room was lovely and had evrything you need for an overnight stay.The bathrobes were a nice touch and very soft and fluffy.We enjoyed the evening meal and breakfast food was of a good quailty.I would recommend for a nice break away.We used the spa and pool again very clean.Good also for children.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for posting such lovely comments about your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable wedding, but also managed to take advantage of our guest facilities here at Thorpe Park. May I suggest on your next visit you sample some of the great dishes we serve in our Restaurant and Bar.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

nice hotel, great rooms and a lovely breakfast, just on the outskirts of leeds but close to motorways and no problem getting a taxi into town. I will be staying here again next time i visit leeds. swimming pool was nice and not to crowded.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us, I really appreciate that you have taken the time to post such positive things, and I will be sharing them with all my team. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

As mentioned by other reviewers the location is not great view wise. Had booked this for a night away and having stayed in other hotels run by this chain and decided to book Thorpe Park. Check-in staff were lovely, which is always nice and the room was clean and fresh and very well maintained. The atrium style central area is a really nice touch to sit and read with a drink and once again staff were helpful and served with a smile. Now to the best bit, the restaurant in the evening and the food. We both had the fishmonger platter to start and the lobster as a main. This was easily the best meal I have had in England. The pudding platter for dessert was also great but I think I had slightly overeaten to really appreciate it. The waiting staff were beyond helpful and friendly.

My husband tried out the pool the next morning and reported that it was very nice and clean and the breakfast was also great.

If you are looking for stunning views this is not the place for you, but if you want fantastic food and great service then this is a good choice. Overall a really well run and friendly hotel. I can't recommend it enough and will certainly go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for posting such kind words following your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our Restaurant & Bar. My head Chef, Paul and all of his team will be very pleased to read your comments about your dinner, they commit a huge amount of time and effort in delivering the best food they possibly can. I look forward to welcoming you back to Thorpe Park and leaving you with another memorable experience.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed here overnight as we were attending a wedding. The hotel is very modern and clean. There is a lovely conservatory area in the middle which really captures the light on a sunny day. The restaurant for breakfast was of a high quality, well managed and the service and food was excellent.
We also so made use of the pool and spa area, which again was very good.
The rooms were a bit larger than normal, clean and modern. There is a flat screen tv, Bose music system, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Also tucked away are a hair dryer and iron. Nothing else you could need! The only. Minor downsides of the room were the single beds are a bit on the small side ( but comfy) and there is no pelmet above the curtains, so the light floods in in the morning. However, we slept well if up a bit earlier than expected.
The hotel staff are polite and friendly, reception efficient and made our made our stay that bit smoother.
We would and will return.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your stay with us, it's very much appreciated. It's pleasing to read that the extras we place in our rooms are noticed, 'Small Details. Big Difference.' is our passion. I will discuss your comments with my Housekeeping team and we will address the things you have brought to my attention.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

As a traveller who spends around 100 nights a year in hotels I am not easily impressed but the Thorpe Park Hotel is worth of special mention. A situation just off the M1 on a business park north of Leeds may not sound promising but this hotel is a real haven. Friendly staff, impeccable service, comfortable well designed rooms, great bar and restaurant and an first rate health club all at reasonable rates - I paid £104 a night inc VAT - this hotel is a real find. Thoroughly recommended

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post such lovely comments, I will certainly be sharing them with all my team who i'm sure will be as pleased as I was to read them.