Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
$69
$95
$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
HIExpress.com
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$67
Cosmopolitan Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$55
$53
1,206 results
All reviewsbusiness parkgirls nightfresh milk in the fridgean industrial estaterelaxing breakrobes and slipperslovely hoteldressing gownssteam room and saunacoffee machinelittle toucheshen dogreat facilitiesgood sizebirthday treatfantastic staywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at the Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa during a two day conference with work. the rooms were very nice and modern as you can see from my pictures. (The Bose sound system in the room is class)
The food, breakfast, lunch and the evening meal were very good quality.

i will look forward to returning to this hotel for sure!!!!

Recommended!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Whilst you had to be away from home for business, I am glad to read that the hotel has ensured that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Perhaps you will be able to return for a leisurely break and have the chance to forget about work when you are next here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband booked this for my 50th birthday as be knows I love this hotel. Once again they did not disappoint, complimentary upgrade to a suite when he told them the occasion! Staff are always very friendly without being too cheesy and the service we got from our waitress, Lois at dinner was first class customer service with a genuine smile. The food was excellent, a very good standard compared to some hotel restaurants. We will be returning later on in the year for another spa weekend without a doubt, I just love staying here! X

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments, and continued support of the Hotel. I am glad that you keep coming back to the hotel, and I very much look forward to your next visit later in the year. I will ensure your positive comments are shared with the team, especially Lois, who I know will be delighted to have received such a comment.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you want a lovely and relaxing hotel to stay in whilst in Leeds, I can recommend this place. Lovely staff, fantastic rooms, comfy beds and has a real quality feel to it all.
It has a spa and pool (which I haven't used) but it all looks gorgeous. The breakfast is fantastic too - proper bacon & Egg. You get a mini bottle of milk in the room and free water. Plus an array of tea/coffee/horlicks and lovely biccies - all small things that make a whole load of difference.
I suppose the only downside is that it is slightly out of the city, but a short taxi ride would sort that. I have had to stay here on a Sunday night for a Monday meeting and the hotel makes that experience just that little bit better. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Both rooms I have stayed in have been nice
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review, I am pleased the hotel and staff have met your expectations, but you really need to come back and ensure you make use of the Spa and pool on a future visit. They help add to the relaxation whilst staying here. I will look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from the hotel today. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. we paid £125 for the winter treat deal. Bed breakfast and £35 each towards your evening meal in an executive room. Great value as food was excellent and £35 more than covers your meal. Drinks were not included though. Drinks were quite expensive in hotel, £13 for a pint and a glass of wine is quite expensive but didn't mind paying. The spa is excellent and clean. All staff are very friendly. The hotel is on the outskirts of Leeds and we payed £10 to get into the city centre. Only a couple of minor points, our TV in room was very old and could do with updating and drinks are quite expensive but Overall a great hotel and will be looking to book up again soon.

• Stayed: March 2013
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments, I am glad that you found the hotel and staff if high quality. In relation to the TV's we are in the process of finalising an investment programme that will see all the televisions in the hotel updated to Flat Screen standard. We hope that we'll be able to welcome you back to the hotel for another relaxing break soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our 39th weeding anniversary, for 3nights dinner,bed and breakfast.The whole experience was excellent.this was one of the best hotels we have stayed in.The bedroom had a lounge area,we reported a light not working,the engineer,was knocking at the door before we had returned to the room.The breakfast was excellent,you could have various fruits and cereals,but you had to order your main choice from a menu.The evening dinner was specially,we both thought the food was very good.Michael one of the staff,looked after us very well,and informed us about the food and wine.On arrival, we also had a weeding anniversary card in the room.a nice touch.All the staff were very attentive to not only our requests,but also other guests needs.My wife and I would recommend this hotel,and would return in the future,keep up the standards,very rare now days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

It's always a pleasure to read such great comments. Michael is a big part of the food service and I will ensure these comments are passed on to all at the hotel. We hope that perhaps we'll see you staying at the Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa for your 40th Wedding Anniversary, but as that is a year away, you'll need to find a reason to come back sooner! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel whenever you find the time to return.