“Food good but the service put me off”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #515 of 1,871 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Portuguese
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Food good but the service put me off”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We came here for lunch as it was a little easier and better food than the fast food bits of White Rose. It was busy, we had a 10 minute wait but not a problem.

The food came quite quickly, it was nice, hot and everything was tasty.

There was a lack of cutlery, I asked a couple of times and finally got forks replenished but we had to share a knife, not sure what that was about. What we did get I had to clean.

The staff member that greeted us and sat us down was very friendly and efficient, the male member of serving staff in our section was just rude. One poor member of staff tried to clean a table next to us as it was very busy and people were queuing, he actually gave her a bit of grief and sent her away, got someone else and insulted the girl in front of us - I assume he thought I was deaf. The person that took over then proceeded to spray the table and myself with the cleaning product - I preferred the girl.

With Prezzo, Frankie & Benny's and the other retailers there I wouldn't bother with this Nando's again.

• Visited December 2013

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Nando's @ Whiterose Shopping Centre Leeds”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Been here 3 times now and each visit the food and the staff have been brill. Its lovely to just sit down here enjoy the food after or during a shopping trip. The staff are really attentive very where is clean and tidy. Food is freshly cooked and so tasty.

• Visited March 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Terrible Service, not even like Nando's!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

You know a Nando's is bad when on a saturday night at 5pm you get seated in a booth! Terrible from start to finish. Ordered food and was a farce ordering with a rude waitress after I asked if you could stamp a card twice as we were paying seperatly. My chicken pitta was chicken the size of a gold ball, a piece of carrot and one small leaf, no mayo. The chips were under cooked, the colslaw was nice... but that is out a pre bought tub not home made. My friends dish was bland her chicken livers had no sauce on them and her bread roll rock solid.We both complained as we paid £11 each for privaliedge of this. The manager was a complete idiot and offered no solution we had to ask for more salad to which he did a tutting gesture. My friend had to have hers remade. I know this is fast food style and we dont expect high standards, but just some standards would have been nice. Upset wth the way we were treated for speaking up we told the waitress that we were unhappy she went to get the manager and he sent the WAITRESS BACK to say they are happy with the food they serve!!! AVOID THIS NANDO's GO ELSEWHERE. It doesnt taste like nando's you dont have usual pleasant service you have at nando's, the sauces are limited and the cutlery needs a wipe with a napkin. Its just terrible, they need to get some quality control in here!!!!

• Visited February 2013