“Clean, tidy & comfy”

Weetwood Hall Hotel
Ranked #32 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed for one night B&B. Room was clean, tidy and well presented. No signs of wear & tear, nice neutral colour scheme, comfy bed, good pillows. Nice and quiet even though we were overlooking the main entrance. Great dropping off area for passengers & luggage - the car park is a short walk away. 4/5 for two reasons: staff were polite and friendly but not over-interested. Breakfast was slightly disappointing: usual mediocre hotel standard - which was unexpected after the great room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heavenl1y
Collette_Hurley, Customer Service Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments; I am pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us including the quality of accommodation and quiet surroundings. I will ensure your comments regarding breakfast are passed on to our Head Chef for review.

We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Kindest regards

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 1 night in Superior Double Room whilst visiting family in local area. Clean & well furnished comfortable room with good size en-suite. Polite & professional staff. Would stay again if we can get a deal on room rate again. Stayed room only so can't comment on breakfast.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mrs-Smoo

Dear Mrs Smoo,

Thank you for your lovely comments after your stay with us; our team will be delighted with your feedback.
We hope to welcome you back again soon so you can experience the rest of our facilities including breakfast,

Kind regards

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel on boxing day for one night only. The check in staff were friendly and informative and we received complimentary wi-fi which was great. The room itself was good, clean and the bed very comfy. After spending the day with my parents both my wife and I were pleased to have a rest. Despite there being no de-caf coffee in the room we ordered it from room service who were only too happy to oblige at 10.00pm. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martin C

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your excellent comments following your recent stay at Weetwood Hall. I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay on Boxing Day; our team will be thrilled with your fantastic comments especially at such a busy time of year.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,

Kindest regards

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Although it seemed popular for conferences the hotel was well suited for my wife and I on a leisure break. Very friendly and efficient staff, good, very clean and well furnished rooms. There was a good well cooked breakfast (all the usual "hearty" breakfast food). There is a very nice pub that is part of the hotel )but separate across a cobbled courtyard) that had five real ales on tap on the time of my visit. The ones I tried were good. My wife said she would happily return for another break.

Room Tip: Junior doubles a bit on the small side
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James T

Dear James,

Thank you for your recent review following your stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed our facilities including the quality of food throughout the Hotel and local ales served in the Stables pub.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in the near future,

Kind regards

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I would describe this more of a corporate set up but handy for Moortwown Golf Club and Leeds Centre (despite the most awful trafficin the world!). Good value and good breakfast. Would return if needing accomodation in the area

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank davidSolihull

Dear David,

I am pleased to hear you found Weetwood Hall convenient for visiting the local golf courses and surrounding areas. It is also great to hear you found our facilities and accommodation good value for money compared with local competitors.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Recently on a trip to Yorkshire I stayed at the Weetwood Hall Hotel. It was excellent. The rooms were large well furnished clean and tidy. The bed was very comfortable. The food was excellent and the service was really good. The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you.
The made everyone very welcome. The hotel has some grounds to it and are kept very tidy.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Leeds.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bigjohn2_uk

Dear John,

We are delighted to hear about your recent stay with us; feedback such as yours really motivates the team especially at such a busy time of year.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed two nights. The staff were very helpful and informative.

The room was far too hot especially for December! I would also have liked to have somewhere to put my suitcase as I tend to keep things in it, it was annoying having to keep humping it onto the bed.

The hotel said well in advance that it would be not problem to tweak the menu to cater for my dietary requirements. I asked for no added salt, fatty food or refined sugars. This failed miserably. I got two canapés, one salty smoked salmon and the other a very salty pastry. Eventually I got a scallop with the bacon removed and washed off. I felt the chef would benefit from some training on special diets as there was scant imagination.

At breakfast I ordered boiled eggs with the yellow runny and the white firm. The first morning the white was very runny and the next the egg was solid hard boiled! I would expect any chef to know how to boil an egg. It is basic. Having had very salty food presented as no added salt, I felt untrusting regarding the skimmed milk and low fat yoghurt and some of the fruit seemed exceptionally sweet as if it had come out of a can with added syrup.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank K B B B B

Dear Guest,

We pride ourselves on the quality of food served throughout the Hotel including being able to cater for special dietary requirements therefore it is disappointing to read your feedback. I have forwarded your comments onto the relevant departmental managers for an immediate investigation; please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this caused.

Our team will be thrilled with your lovely feedback regarding their personal customer service levels.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future so you can experience the improvements we have made.