“Great venue in Leeds”

Weetwood Hall Hotel
Ranked #33 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Top drawer hotel with very reasonable prices. Paid £109 for quality double room including good breakfast with wide choice of food. Good location (£10 taxi ride from Leeds Train Station). Nice grounds, good bar and restaurant. Would definitely use again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
WeetwoodHall, Customer Service Executive at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay here at Weetwood Hall, Leeds.

Our team find it very encouraging to read such excellent comments regarding our facilities, standard of accommodation and food quality. It is also fantastic to hear that you find our Hotel good value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Weetwood Hall in the future,

There are newer reviews for Weetwood Hall Hotel

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Recently booked a two night b&b stay which also included dinner on the first night. All for £140, which gave us a beautiful upgraded room in the Manor Wing.
Staff were first class and the food was very good.

Room Tip: Upgrade to The Manor Wing
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
WeetwoodHall, Customer Service Executive at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Weetwood Hall, Leeds.

We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit, sampling our locally sourced produce with our team displaying their high standards of customer service throughout. It is great to read that you found us to be good value for money whilst offering high quality accommodation and food. Our team find feedback such as yours incredibly motivating.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Weetwood Hall in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have stayed at Weetwood Hall many times on busines and have always been impressed with the facilities, the staff and the superfast free wifi. It is a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Precipus
WeetwoodHall, Guest Relations Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your excellent comments regarding your regular visits to Weetwood Hall, Leeds.

It is fantastic and incredibly motivating to read such positive feedback regarding our facilities and staff. I am delighted that you stay with us on a regular basis with business and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Partner booked this hotel as a treat for both of us. First impressions on arrival not bad, huge foyer, huge brasserie but when we entered our room it became obvious that they had used up all the available space on the ground floor. Would have ordered a cat from room service but sadly we didn't have the room to swing it. Bitterly cold day but at 3pm no heating in room - called reception to be told that the heating doesn't come on until 3:15 pm - when i mentioned that I was cold now - receptionist told me that she would also would like to have the heating on but it was not possible - and while she has my sympathies - at least she's paid to be there whilst we, on the other hand, were paying. Partner went downstairs to complain and came back with a very noisy fanheater. A member of staff came to check whether the thermostat on the radiator was on or off - I did say to her i don't think all three of us can get in this room together but she failed to see the joke. Due to size of room she couldn't actually see the controls as the built in desk was in the way. Partner and I took turns to stand up in room when getting changed for the evening, and to relieve the claustrophobia i had a long soak in the bath. The bed was positioned in such a way that necessitated me climbing over it to get in as no access from my side of the bed. Not sure how this would work if you were an older client. This room would have been adequate for one - miserable for two. of note is that the Fitness club they have free access to is TWO MILES away....... relatives we were visiting nearly booked their daughter's wedding there - but didn't - lucky for them.

Room Tip: my advice is to ask to see your room before they swipe your card.....
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bunnylavender

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Weetwood Hall.

I was sorry to hear that during your check out with our reception team, when asked about your stay you had described it as disappointing. I therefore felt it imperative that at the earliest opportunity I contact you in order to discuss your experience in more detail. Thank you very much for taking the time to discuss your stay with me on the telephone; I was able to get a clearer idea on which elements of your stay were unsatisfactory for you. As discussed during our conversation, an immediate review of the heating system within our Hotel was carried out by our Maintenance team and will continue to be checked regularly.

With regards to your bedroom, I was sorry to hear that you found our Junior Double room too small for your requirements. As we discussed, we do offer a variety of room types and display further information with images on our website. I do also hope that you were offered further information on any larger rooms we had available with the option to upgrade if required.
We take all feedback extremely seriously and as discussed, your comments were issued to Departmental Managers for an immediate review of the standards we currently have in place. Your comments are vital in the on-going operational training which takes place at Weetwood Hall to ensure our future development is a success.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for your experience with us. I hope that the manner in which we have received, accepted and responded to your views on a personal basis, is a reflection of the caring manner in which we hope to develop our customer service levels at Weetwood Hall.

I do hope that you will consider using Weetwood Hall again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Couldnt fault this hotel at all, the staff, rooms and location were amazing. If you get the chance to stay here please do. . Its a chance to relax with some great views too. I will be returning.

• Stayed: April 2012
WeetwoodHall, Guest Relations Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback regarding your recent visit to Weetwood Hall, Leeds.

We are thrilled that you had a very enjoyable stay; it is our aim to ensure all guests have a comfortable and relaxing nights sleep with us. Our team are delighted with your comments and find feedback such as this incredibly motivating.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Weetwood Hall in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed at the hotel 28 March 2012 and was welcomed by Enzo; before attending a meeting at the university the day after;
it was booked by the university and I was very pleased with the hotel. I had a double room of very good standard with tea making facilities and a bath / shower, TV. A really comfortable night; cannot fault this. I was late arriving and therefore did not have the opportunity to walk around the lovely grounds. I went to the restaurant for a meal rather than the brassier which was very busy, the food was excellent, the staff very polite and helpful and reasonable price; you can have a 2 or 3 course menu. A really super full English breakfast or I lighter if you prefer.

I met colleagues there and the only difficulty we had was the taxi; there were five of us and I had noted that there is a hotel shuttle which we could have booked. The hotel is quite a distance from the station and you would need to have transport to the centre although one of my colleagues used the bus.

Thank you Weetwood I would visit this hotel again in Leeds

Room Tip: A double room was excellent for me although a colleague I met had stayed before and was in a single...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank holidaysrme
WeetwoodHall, Guest Relations Manager at Weetwood Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Thank you for your excellent feedback in regards to your recent visit to Weetwood Hall, Leeds.

We aim to provide a comfortable and relaxing nights stay for all guests therefore it is fantastic that you recognised this and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodation and facilities we have to offer. It is extremely encouraging to read that you found our locally sourced produce to be of excellent quality whilst remaining reasonably priced. We pride ourselves on our customer service levels, facilities and food therefore we find it very motivating when these areas are positively acknowledged by our guests.

With regards to your colleagues bedroom; we do offer a variety of room types and are currently in the final stage of refurbishment to bedrooms and bathrooms. More detailed information on the different room types can be found on our website.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Weetwood Hall in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed the night prior to early morning flight. As it was just for a long weekend city break the hotel allowed us to park FOC. Room was very small (bathroom was just about the same size as the room!), but adequate. Mattress could have been better, a bit 'roll together!'
Taxis to and from airport were organised by hotel and were reasonably priced.
We ate the previous evening in the Stables Pub, which was lovely and rustic. The pub was used by locals, which is a good sign for a hotel pub. The beer was excellent and reasonably priced, as was the food. The pies were fantastic (e.g. lamb and rosemary), and contrary to a previous review, arrived in good time.
All in all, a pleasant stay and I'd definitely use this hotel rather than the glorified bus tour hotel which is the Britannia.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Weetwood Hall.

It is great to read that you booked with us on our Stay, Park and Fly package, utilising our location near to Leeds and Bradford Airport for your recent City break. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the rustic and charming ambience of the Stables Pub along with our locally sourced produce and selection of beers.

We are currently undergoing the final stage of our bedroom refurbishment which also includes our bathrooms being progressively updated. We do offer a variety of bedrooms types with detailed information available on our website.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Weetwood on your next visit to Leeds.

Kind regards,