Novotel Leeds Centre
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
  • Pool
2,182 results
All reviewstrain stationseparate toiletthe underground car parkexecutive roomsofa bedhuge tvmodern hotelgood sizecentral locationwalk in showernespresso machinefew minutes walkair conbusiness hotelwould stay againmini barbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed on Friday 13th Sept 2013. Very clean & spacious. Friendly staff. The bed was very large & comfortable. Had a good nights sleep. Close to train station & shops. Will stop again next time we are in Leeds.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Debra H
Mathieu21, Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I was very pleased to see your comments, we will look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel conference staff were amazing and could not have been more helpful.

The rooms were well appointed and although some plans were changed last minute they sorted out the new arrangements with ease and without fluster.

Superb.

We will be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 514paulg

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I have shared your comments with the Conference team who were very happy to hear them.

We will look forward to catering your next meeting.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed in a number of hotels in Leeds and all things considered I rate this the best. If you drive ample car parking at the hotel and if you travel by train very close to the station. We stayed for a long weekend earlier in the year and the first night it rained heavily so we ate at the hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the breakfast was also very good. Overall this was great value for money..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grahab

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I was delighted to read your comments and see how you enjoyed your visit.

On behalf of the team and I, we appreciate your feedback and will look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed in a few hotels in Leeds this was the best on e yet. close enough to all you would want to visit in the City and enough out the way to be peaceful and quiet. The buffet breakfast was excellent. the staff seemed friendly and helpful form our experience of them.

Room Tip: Cant really give any advice on this but I don't think there is a great deal of difference between rooms and there wont be much of a view from any room in the hotel but that's probably not what you are looking for anyway. I think all the rooms will be equally quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmy M
Mathieu21, Manager at Novotel Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

My team and I are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was a business trip. I found the hotel to be well located, well fitted, comfortable and spacious. There appears to be plenty of parking in their underground car park. I only took brealkfast. It was buffett style and comprehensive. Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback follwing your recent stay at the hotel.

My team and I are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.