“Treatment Heaven”
Review of Lush Spa Leeds

Lush Spa Leeds
Ranked #2 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Leeds
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I trundled down to Leeds for one beautiful Sound Bath Treatment, it was one of the best treatments I have ever had and I don't usual go for facials either but this one was just amazing, hands down the best one I've ever tried and it makes me not want to try any others either.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Experienced the luxury of a Lush Soundbath. Arrived a little early but were greeted politely by friendly shopfloor staff. Don't want to give away too many details as it will spoil the surprise but can say I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience! Totally forgot I was in a city centre as the music transported me on a spiritual journey while being pampered by the spa therapist. Afterwards we were served a refreshing drink and given as much time as we needed before leaving the beautiful setting.

2  Thank Alipoppy
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I have visited the lush spa twice now the first treatment I had booked was for a tailor made but due to illness with staff I was up graded to the synaesthesia and it was amazing. The threapist was very friendly and made the experience very comfortable as this was my first time having a spa treatment. I would defiantly recommend this treatment to anyone wanting a truly relaxing personal experience. After the treatment I was given time a spa gift box with a bubble bar and massage bar as well as a herbal tea. I then had a comforter the month after which again was amazing it was a magical experience. Like the first treatment the staff were friendly and made the experience magical. I can't wait to book another treatment. Well done lush your products are amazing and the spa is a brilliant asset to the city!!

1  Thank Zoeadz
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This experience really is an "experience" of all the senses, the music, smells and massage so beautiful. This was a treat for my daughter who oves Lush. 2 hours later and she was absolutely blissed out. A definate treat for yourself.

4  Thank globetrottersLeeds
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I experienced the LUSH SPA in London and when I heard there was one in Leeds I book an appointment straight away. I sometime feel silly embarrassed going to a spa with all the people around and just me bathrobe but LUSH SPA is definitely different. Actually I didn't meet any other clients there, just like the whole place was for myself. My therapist was lovely and professional. I went for a Tailor Made and she explained me which area she will work on and why. I have never heard about trigger points before but it is very efficient. She just find the spots where all me tensions were applying the right amount of pressure.
She served my a nice cup of tea (with Rum I must say) and I was ready to face the world again feeling lighter and relief.
This is my second time and I can't wait to have another treatment. Thank you!

3  Thank Davidcontact