“Wondrous Spa”
Review of Lush Spa Leeds

Lush Spa Leeds
Ranked #1 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Leeds
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is the best spa ever.... have had all the treatments and can recommend every single one. The therapists are lovely and the whole experience is just very very special. Just looking forward to deciding which treatment to book next.

1  Thank Daryl K
There are newer reviews for Lush Spa Leeds

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Chill out right in centre of Leeds. Excellent. Staff professional yet reassuring.
Nothing to dislike!

1  Thank FLesleyP
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Went there for my little sister's friends bday party, the soaps were very nice and so were the staff

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have shopped with Lush for a couple of years now and was curious about the idea of the Spa. So I decided to go for it, I booked the train down (Im in Central Scotland), and went for the Validation Facial. Ive had some facials before and knew what to expect, or so I thought!
I went through a SkinCare Consultation with the Therapist, having used the products before I kinda knew what I needed, however, I was asked how I wanted to Feel - this ment a different products to normal - in itself refreshing! Then we went back to the Spa, music, dry ice and dimmed lights really set the mood for this treatment-not being in bright lights and clinical was a nice change for a facial.
Now the magic began, the therapist was fantastic, I felt very comfortable in her hands.
The treatment must be different for everyone so I dont want to spoil it for you!
I left feeling like I was radiant, not just my skin, I felt radiant, like I could take on the world in a fabulous way! Very Relaxed and very glad I didnt have to drive afterwards!
I would really recommend this to anyone who doesnt quite get what they need from the bog standard facial. The whole experience was immense, I have since been back for more - at a different Lush Spa - Kings Road!

An absolute must!

4  Thank HighlanderAhoy
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I had my first ever Spell a few weeks ago and I was so suprised at how much I enjoyed my self! OH MY GOD never have I ever felt so relaxed in my whole life. The scalp massage was super and at one point I thought I had fallen asleep. I came away with my worries in perspective and feeling free in myself. If I could have this treatment once a week I honestly would and I would be much happier for it. A must for Lush Spa Novices and Virgins !!! xx

5  Thank Georgina0512