“Great Location”
Review of The Light

The Light
Ranked #68 of 164 things to do in Leeds
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The location for me is brilliant as I can get on a bus and get straight to the door.

The staff were friendly and organised with the queue moving quickly.

Compared to other cinemas I have been in I was disappointed not being able to pick the seat we sat in. All we did was pick middle, back or front not our row.

Overall the cinema is good with lots of toilets and easy accessiable.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Used to be a favourite spot but now menu choice reduced and selection of drinks also reduced so maybe not a favourite anymore.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

As a shopping destination, it's a bit of a non event, as mainly made up of chain restaurants & a cinema. The building however has been beautifully restored & is worth a visit just to see that alone.

1  Thank Leedsaway67
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Lots of restaurants, although predominantly Italian food, The Light is a pleasant comfortable place to eat. We ate at Zizzis last week, before going to the cinema in The Light and whilst the portions we had were rather small, the food was delicious. There is well lit multi story parking; quite expensive, but very handy for a night out in the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I go to the cinema at the Light with my daughter to the 'Kids AM' at £1.75 to see out of date films. They want a whopping £25 for 2 adults and 2 children for their family ticket. I went last night with other half to see a film, he £8.50 me £7.25 (with student discount), and a regular coke was £3.10. Very Very expensive. The shops in here are rather dull and the eateries are underpopulated and also over priced. With the exception of Origin 7 which is awful but ok price wise. Avoid unless you win the lottery.

1  Thank Laura B