“rude and arrogant”

Cuisines: Indian
Leeds, United Kingdom
“rude and arrogant”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Went there yesterday. I asked the worker to explain briefly about the menu. He reply rudely, "just read at the menu, I can't explain". And I just said thank you and walk away. That fat worker is really rude and arrogant. No wonder this restaurant had less customer.

• Visited March 2014

Guiseley- Leeds
“Great Kebabs”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

So good we went twice in a row for a breakfast kebab at about 1 in the morning. We never eat kebabs but these were very good. We ate in and the kebabs were served on plates with knives and forks all very sophisticated. I would recommend this establishment.

• Visited February 2014
“STAY WELL CLEAR OFF THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went there yesterday with my kids we all had kabab and we have all been ill!! 1 off the worsed places in Leeds so my advice is STAY CLEAR OF THE $#*t HOLE!!

• Visited November 2013
“Wasted on the wasted”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Went at about 22:30 on a Saturday, we had seekh kebabs and mixed starter (samosa, shami kebab, onion bhaji and mushroom pakora) and for mains, chicken madras and chicken vindaloo (pilau rice, naan and chapatis). Every bit of the meal was delicious, freshly cooked and generously portioned. The waiter was really friendly and as we were about to leave, called a taxi for us. My wife says they have always done this as she used to go there when she was younger. The chef popped through to check we enjoyed the food and stood chatting. Its a shame they are not away from the rest of the takeaways as the food and service is so good they could easily cut it as a normal restaurant hence 'wasted on the wasted'

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank jameselliker
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Vile n toxic food!! my friend vomited on way home then I started at 4am and was violently sick for next 3 hours!! these people are a disgrace to themselves for serving such disgusting old debris!!

• Visited July 2013