Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds
  • Pool
$130
$69
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
HIExpress.com
$90
$79
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$67
$88
Travelocity
  • Room Service
1,978 results
All reviewsa business class roomlight complexshopping centresuperior roomcar parkmini barair confirst direct arenaq parkcentral locationlovely hotellovely roomlocation is excellentcooked breakfasthotel barchecking incomfy bed
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Initial impression was good with friendly staff and a beautiful spotless room full of every amenity you'd need (although they forgot the hand soap).
Room service was good, and they even gave me a complimentary dessert when the one I requested wasn't available.
The bed was comfy and the service impeccable.

HOWEVER....
- The room I was in had an internal window on to The Light entertainment complex. These windows are not soundproof but when I heard a few people shouting at about 11pm I didn't think much of it. However, when I was woken up after midnight by staff in the restaurants clearing tables and chairs (it sounded like a building site), I realised it was going to be a problem and probably got about 3 hours sleep in total. They couldn't move to another room due to the hotel being full, but the staff did make it up to me upon check out, so I cannot fault the way I was treated, but it's just a bit of a silly design not to have soundproofing when the hotel rooms look out on an extremely echoey building that is open until the early hours. My biggest factor when judging a hotel is sleepability - hence why this gets a 3 rather than a 4.

The breakfast was also a bit underwhelming and the service was a bit shoddy. Would like to have seen a better selection of eggs and fruit and some decent coffee, as well as a more attentive staff - I had to get up and ask one of them for my hot drink rather than them coming to my table.

Room Tip: Just ask for one with a walk in shower that does not overlook The Light.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologise for the disturbance caused from the noise in the surrounding restaurants. Please ensure that you contact the hotel direct to ensure a request for a quiet room is added when you make your reservation and we will try to accommodate this whenever we can.

I have noted your comments regarding breakfast and have raised these with the breakfast team who have since conducted a refresher training with the team.

I am pleased to see that our new beds provided comfort and that the service you received was of a good standard.

Please do not hesitate to contact the reservations direct leeds.reservations@radissonblu.com to ensure your requests are added to your profile.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is our 3rd stay at the Radisson Blu and as previous stays excellent, lovely staff, clean, light & well designed rooms, very comfy beds, think we may have been upgraded as this last stay the room was extra nice, we will be back soon

Room Tip: We stayed in 441 very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Arrived at hotel to discover there had been a mix up with our booking, not a problem, if we would wait a little while they would up grade us to business class. Got the best suite in the hotel, the presidential suite which was amazing, very spacious, everything you could want in room and bathroom and more, even offered breakfast in bed. Declined that and went down for breakfast which was really good. The beds and pillows are so comfortable, just wanted to bring them home with me. After a really bad time trying to get a meal in leeds and even walking out of one place after the meal was served, we headed back to the raddison and had the soup, sandwich and chips deal for £10 and a few drinks, again this was really good, but the staff were so helpful and friendly that it just made the whole stay such a lovely experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the team were able to surprise and delight you. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Bedroom was inward facing resulting in a quiet undisturbed sleep, was very practical and well serviced for my needs. The only complaint is can be stuffy but this in part down to personal choices and setting the air con correctly.
Breakfast was good with great selection and pleasant staff.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room ask for it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I booked an executive room for Saturday night. When we got to the room , it was not an exec room I don't think. There was no bathrobes, slippers or coffee machine as promised in these rooms, nor any free in house movies! I went to reception and they were adamant it was and said they would look into it. Shortly after a maid came with the robes, slippers and a battered old coffee machine, reception then said they would take some of the bill off and promised a bottle of wine to compensate. I had to go again to get the wine as they 'forgot'. The bill was never reduced and the tv hardly worked, let alone any movies!! We popped out for tea and when we came back, noticed they had stuck an exec sign outside our room....very odd
The breakfast was good but I wish I had booked a different hotel as there are far better for less money in Leeds

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
LeedsGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to read that you did not have an enjoyable stay and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the points you have raised further with you. My direct contact number is 0113 236 600.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards