“Tasty Mexican food!”

Pinche Pinche
Ranked #202 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pinche Pinche is a relaxed and fun restaurant. All our food is freshly prepared using authentic Mexican ingredients. With our inspiration drawn from the street food that is eaten every day throughout Mexico, this is food that is designed to be eaten with your hands so don't be shy - get stuck in! Hasta pronto!
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Tasty Mexican food!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We visited this great little Mexican restaurant for the second time for my friend's Birthday. We liked it so much the first time that we wanted to go again. It was very busy as it was a Saturday night with other Birthday parties aswell but the staff were very pleasant and attentive. The food was really tasty and we got very generous portions. I ordered the chicken burrito which was delicious but I couldn't manage to finish it all. My friends ordered nachos and said they were very good too. The prices are very reasonable for the amount of food that you get. There is a lovely, warm atmosphere in the restaurant and a nice little bar too! Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited February 2014

Leeds, UK
“Good value & tasty Mexican”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We ate here as a group of 4 on a Friday night. Service was friendly and relatively quick.

We shared to big plates of Nachos to start, one with guacamole, the other warm with melted cheese & chillies. Both delicious.

I had one of the specials for a main, beef in a burrito with avocado, black beans, rice, cheese and a smoky chilli salsa. Again, very very nice. No room for pudding.

House wine was reasonable too.
Over all very good indeed.

Visited January 2014
“Good but has been better in the past.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

This is an old favourite of my partner and I, not living close by we are always happy to trail out to Chapel Allerton to sample the Mexican delights! On this occasion we had Beef nachos to start then prawn street tacos, both incredible, the nachos are so tasty. We then had beef quesadilla and chicken enchiladas. This is where we felt the meal did not live up to its usual excellence, the enchiladas were pretty plain and uninspiring, as were the quesadillas. The refried beans were tasteless when usually they are amazing. But still good value for money and good food but not as good as 9 months ago.

Visited January 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Our favourite!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Although me and my partner can't afford to eat out often, we somehow always manage to find enough to go to pinche pinche! Our starter choice is always a variation of nachos as they are amazing (especially the cheese sauce!) and my partner can never resist the enchiladas for mains. My new favourite is the prawn flautas - the prawns are the biggest, most meaty prawns I have ever had! I also tried the cactus tostada on our last trip a few weeks ago, going by trip advisor recommendations, and they exceeded expectations!
We also had the sweet potato fries which were a special of the night and they were so good that we think they should feature on the main menu!

Our money was drained over Christmas, however... We will see you tonight!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the cactus!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited pinche pinche on New Year's Eve and couldn't be happier with the food and service. Really happy with everything, from tasty warm authentic Mexican food, to good customer service and a lovely atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone :) My only criticism would be the menu can be tricky to read. Other then that we were both very happy! Thanks pinche pinche.

• Visited December 2013