“A refurb? It's like a brand new cafe!”
Review of Cafe Fraiche

Cafe Fraiche
Ranked #469 of 1,871 Restaurants in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Ideally located between Horsforth, Farsley and Pudsey, Cafe Fraiche is a great stop for early breakfast or a spot of lunch. With outdoor seating, parking, toilet facilities and vast menu, it is a must for individuals and families alike.
Lee, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A refurb? It's like a brand new cafe!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have frequented Cafe Fraiche numerous times over the last couple of years, and have never been able to fault both the service and the food. Following the refurb, I returned as soon as possible and was amazed at the transition! The cafe has been tastefully redecorated, has the feeling of being twice the size, with plenty of brand new furniture and more seating available.On this visit I had the Full English Breakfast which, as always, was very tasty and so filling that I didn't need to eat anything else during the day until my evening meal! My only dilemma when the nicer weather arrives will be whether to sit outside in the sunshine, or inside in the lovely new surroundings!

1 Thank LeedsGirl_13

“Just what the doctor ordered!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We had only been once before a year or so ago, back then we were a little suprised at the lack of tables,.it seemed more like a take away than a cafe. To our absolute delight we dropped in on Sunday, and what a transformation! My daughtet had not been feeling too well but the Bacon Sandwich she had really perked her up! I went for the Classic Breakfast, a real bargin at £4.50, although I do like my sausages whole and not sliced in half! But then I understand that this is as much for quickness as anything and I certainly didn't grumble when it hit my table less than 15mins later. The couple in the new open kitchen were chatting away, in Greek or Turkish and we felt like we were on holiday! We will certainly be back very soon.

2 Thank Rich2709
leeds
“Friendly Neighbourhood Cafe”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Cafe Fraiche isn't the closest lunch option to my home, but is generally my location of choice when I'm at home through the day. The recent refurbishment, completed May 13 has totally transformed the place. It now has a much more spacious feel, with nice modern decor, additional seating and unobtrusive background music. There's also outdoor seating for the rare occasions the sun comes out in Rodley. The food is always good-I've never had a bad meal there. The breakfasts are large, well cooked and filling and the melts are favourites with the many regulars. (The meatball melt is a local legend!). The owners are always friendly and service is good -If they're busy they'll generally advise on likely waiting time.

Cafe Fraiche has more of a cafe bar/coffee shop feel than a restaurant (its not licenced) , but is a good option for breakfast or lunch - in my opinion the best in Rodley/Horsforth/Farsley/Pudsey area.

1 Thank LS13
““Perfect!!””
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Food, service, atmosphere, perfect highly recommend, great location ideal opening hours good little nice spot for relaxing :)

1 Thank srksaka
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A warm welcome”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We live up the road from the cafe, and have watched it slowly transform but have never actually been in, My mother a coffee mad woman has on many occasions advised i should try it out some time, Never actually did until last week! We are so glad we did, Myself and my partner decided to stop in last week on the way back from our visit to the park with our son, The lady working there at the time was so warm and welcoming and the coffee was absolutely wonderful, Unfortunately we didnt have time to stop and have a bite to eat, but we definitely will be next time! Thank you and see you soon.

2 Thank BuzzDuraband