“Don't let the location fool you - FAB!”
Review of Gallery FortyOne

Gallery FortyOne
Ranked #234 of 1,932 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gallery FortyOne is a Mediterranean bistro in Leeds, located on Commercial Road, Kirkstall. The Yorkshire Evening Post has described us as "a real diamond" and has awarded us with 'Best Newcomer' in 2012, and 'Best Suburban Restaurant' in 2013 and 2015! If you are after variety, then we have certainly got it. Our fantastic selection of food and wines are waiting for you to taste. Feast on our gourmet selection of pizzas or enjoy finer dining with our delicious selection of mediterranean main courses.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We recently visited Gallery Fourty One for the first time. Having walked past a number of times, I hadn't ever thought anything of it. However - do not let the location fool you. We had great food (all had different main courses and all fab) and the service was quick, staff were friendly. Great atmosphere and ambience: there was a mixture of familes, friends, couples and big groups and all looked to be having a great time.

Will definitely go again and recommend you all do too!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and I went with friends following a recommendation. The staff on the night were excellent and we all enjoyed our food but both myself and one of my friends suffered with stomach problems later that night after eating the same main course. We phoned the restaurant the next morning and spoke to the owner. His response was totally unsympathetic and quite rude. He made no attempt to deal with our justified complaint and his manner totally put us off returning to the establishment ever again. His attitude lost four potential future customers and we would therefore be reluctant to recommend the place to others. Shame.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

The number of times I've oassed this restaurant, and never got around to going in. All I can say is wow, you will not be dissappointed, the food here is up with the very finest and the service is excellent.
Value for money -10 out of 10. You'd pay far more than this for the quality further into the city.
Have already been back, will be returning again soon.
What a refreshing change!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I can honestly say i was really surprised by this place. It does not really look much due to it's location but boy am I glad I tried it. I have recommended this place to loads of friends who agree completely about it being a real gem!!
I have had a few dishes here and all amazing, the mozzarella is the best i have tasted, it was fluffy and tasty, not rubbery like most places. The fillet steak was just divine, cooked to perfection and left my mouth watering.
The staff are great and very welcoming, genuinely take an interest in you and your dining experience.
The interior is just perfect, not crammed on top of each other but no vast open spaces, lovely lighting and feels very intimate.

1  Thank Ninatroid
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went with my son for his 21st Birthday Sunday afternoon we had a amazing time came across it by chance looked at all the good reviews and decided to try we had exceptional good service and where greeted by name as we walked in my son said I thought you havn`t been here before i said i havn`t .
when the food came it was presented really well and exceeded our expectations we enjoyed it so much we couldnt wait to go back following Sunday,this time Pauline looked after us she made our day, she was so friendly and gave us very good service
I cant wait to have our xmas Girlie party there as ive told my friends this is the best place to go for good food and great service.thank god we found this restaurant high class but without the high prices so we can go more often for treats :)

1  Thank Elizabeth M