“Best burger ever! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cattle Grid Leeds - MOVED

Cattle Grid Leeds
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, British, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Cattle Grid team love steak and we think everyone should be able to enjoy it regularly. We aim to bring you the very highest quality steaks without breaking the bank. No hidden service or cover charges means that we can deliver a straight forward dining experience bringing you great tasting food at the best possible price. We purchase direct from market or importer to ensure we deliver the best possible quality produce.
“Best burger ever! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Have been meaning to try here for a while so finally booked for over Easter. I love burgers so I knew I was having one, my boyfriend wanted about 4 things on the menu and continued to change his mind as he saw other people's food come out! We skipped starters and both got burgers with fries. The meat was the nicest I've ever tasted on a burger. I had the beef with bacon and Brie, all layered up as I like it with a sturdy bun that didn't fall apart. The fries were delicious too. My only disappointment was that you weren't open Easter Monday - we wanted to come again for lunch! We have booked for next weekend and think we will become regulars, I can't recommend it enough, delicious food at a great price, and way way better than Reds!

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times and the food is always really nice. The rack of ribs are especially popular with our friends. On Friday we were there as a group of 11, we had no trouble booking for such a large group at 7:30pm on a Friday, where other places could only offer very early or very late times, cattlegrid were very accommodating. The food as always was really nice and considering the large group there were no mistakes and it arrived in a timely manner. The staff were friendly and very relaxed, and the manager was excellent after one of our friends started mucking around answering his call for service (we were sat opposite the kitchen)-instead of getting uptight they joined in the fun with us. We had a great evening and will be back again in future.

Visited April 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“as good as ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have now been to cattlegrid at least 10 times and every visit has been as good as the last..the ribs are the best ive had anywhere and the wings are lovely..the staff are all brilliant and cannot do enough for you..as a lover of ribs I have found a little gem..it gets a lot more customers now so we go when it opens as it soon gets full

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank markrhino
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great BBQ restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Was in Leeds for a mates birthday. We decided to come here after failing to get into Reds. I had the Philly cheese steak sandwich which was very tasty. Great food, great beers and great service. Definitely worth a visit!

Leeds, England
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Booked here as couldn't get in at Fazenza and so glad I did. To start we shared the wings and ribs. The ribs are probably some of the best I've had. The chicken wings are a good size and covered in piri piri sauce which is spicy and not for all. We all loved it. They were really good with my 4 year old daughter as well.
Then ordered steaks, ribs, pulled pork sandwich, beef sandwich and piri piri ribs. The food was excellent and we all loved it. Staff came over a number of tImes to check all is fine and if we needed anything.
Tip - the Piri Piri ribs are great but boy are they hot and after a while you are removing the sauce off the top.
I love Red's True BBQ but I'm very impressed with the Cattle Grid well worth a visit we will be back.

Visited April 2014