“Why would you ever go to Nero? ”
Review of Laynes Espresso

Laynes Espresso
Ranked #2 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee Shop in Leeds serving the very best coffees and teas available to UK market. To go with your crafted brewed coffee, jasmine pearl tea or flat white we have a range of in-house made sandwiches, brownies and there's pastries available for breakfast along side our extensive brunch menu served out of the open plan kitchen.
“Why would you ever go to Nero? ”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the type of coffee shop that would make you ask yourself ' why do I bother with Nero,Costa and Starbucks ?? ' etc.... This place is far superior! Better coffee, better staff, better atmosphere and a better location for your money! Love this place, hidden gem!

sydney
“love ”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. Please accept my card payment for coffee without it being over 5gbp?... No. But they make great coffee and there is a great atmosphere

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top coffees shop in Leeds by miles.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Great quality coffee, good service good location by train station.

Had a coffee and sweet, a read of the paper great place to kill some time before your train

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Samiwillb
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely independent cafe!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was really happy to discover one of the few independent cafes in the center of Leeds. Their coffee is very good and they offer a great selection of cakes. We tried the hazelnut/chocolate cake and the lemon/almond/polenta cake and they were both very fresh and delicious! The interior is rustic and looks lovely. It is a rather small cafe with few tables and seems to get crowded. There are some additional seats downstairs but as it is a basement there is not much light. I definitely recommend it as a very good alternative to chain cafes!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Elle A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am Italian and this is the best quality coffee I have ever had!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

It's fair to say I like a cup of joe and being Italian drink more than most. I work in an italian restaurant and have access to all the free coffee I want, however I walk across Leeds everytime I want coffee. It's that good. Just try an espresso...it will change your idea of coffee forever. I do not exaggerate. The friendly staff will also grind their coffee beans for you to use at home.

• Visited October 2013