“Top coffees shop in Leeds by miles.”
Review of Laynes Espresso

Laynes Espresso
Ranked #2 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee Shop in Leeds serving the very best coffees and teas available to UK market. To go with your crafted brewed coffee, jasmine pearl tea or flat white we have a range of in-house made sandwiches, brownies and there's pastries available for breakfast along side our extensive brunch menu served out of the open plan kitchen.
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top coffees shop in Leeds by miles.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Great quality coffee, good service good location by train station.

Had a coffee and sweet, a read of the paper great place to kill some time before your train

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Samiwillb

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely independent cafe!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was really happy to discover one of the few independent cafes in the center of Leeds. Their coffee is very good and they offer a great selection of cakes. We tried the hazelnut/chocolate cake and the lemon/almond/polenta cake and they were both very fresh and delicious! The interior is rustic and looks lovely. It is a rather small cafe with few tables and seems to get crowded. There are some additional seats downstairs but as it is a basement there is not much light. I definitely recommend it as a very good alternative to chain cafes!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Elle A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am Italian and this is the best quality coffee I have ever had!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

It's fair to say I like a cup of joe and being Italian drink more than most. I work in an italian restaurant and have access to all the free coffee I want, however I walk across Leeds everytime I want coffee. It's that good. Just try an espresso...it will change your idea of coffee forever. I do not exaggerate. The friendly staff will also grind their coffee beans for you to use at home.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Inspiralus
Yorkshire
“great coffee”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

called in here for a coffee, luckily got a seat as tiny place. They really care about coffee and the double espresso was excellent. The salted caramel slice was not cheap but worth it!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ducatigirl16
sydney
“Amazing coffee”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I was so happy to finally get an amazing coffee in Leeds! I'm very privileged in that where I come from has high standard of coffee, so I'm VERY judgemental! The place is hard to find if you come from the south, you must approach from the north of new station street!

1 Thank Chendi