“Mmmm Cake”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have visited Timoney's on numerous occasions and never been disappointed by the food or the sevice. The food is beautifully fresh, the breads are amazing but the cakes are out of this world. The staff are all friendly and once you've been in you feel you become part of the Timoney's family. Haven't tried the evening menu yet but look forward to it.
Fantastic, love it,

1  Thank Sam F

Reviewed December 19, 2011

My wife and I visited Timoney's for a simple supper on a Friday night. The staff were welcoming, friendly and very attentive. We had the vegetarian choice of crepes with goats cheese, spinach and caramelised onions. It was divine and at £6.75 outstanding value. We followed up with the best cake I have ever tasted. The evening was rounded off with nice coffee and home made chocolates. Before we left we booked for a repeat performance the following Friday. Highly recommended!

2  Thank LeedsBigAl
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Myself and two friends wanted to pop into Timoney's on a rainy Saturday morning. Two tables were free, one with a "reserved" sign on it. I asked if we could sit at the small table. We were told this wouldn't be possible since there were too many of us and there would be health & safety issues....... this was understandable, however it has happened to me before and at no point did staff say "would you like to come back in half an hour, we could find somewhere for you.......sorry! it would be nice to see you again": - I really felt miffed. We sloped disconsolately over to Tasty's who were lovely and friendly and rustled up some good cappus for us even though they too were busy. It is a shame as I'd like to eat and drink in Timoney's but I'm starting to think they don't want me too........

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Only stumbled across Timoney's recently...and wish I'd known about it sooner. The breakfast menu is varied, homemade and very good quality. There's your fry ups, amazing chunky pancakes, home made soad bread, fruit bread, porridge, scrambled eggs with all sorts (using free range eggs)...and more! Busy, nice atmosphere. They also do an evening menu but I've not tried this...yet.

1  Thank E T