“What a difference a whole new experience”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leeds
The Harewood Arms Hotel
Ranked #59 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
“What a difference a whole new experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We stayed at the hotel over a year ago and was less than impressed... Reluctantly booked again after reading the last few reviews....! What a difference, clean, nice food for the price, cheerful staff and ma
Management that endured we were given a personal service.. Wi-Fi as well. Must mention the breakfast, best poached eggs ever.... Will definately stay again, Ronnie and John were perfect hosts.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2011

We visited the hotel with our friends and enjoyed fantastic hospitality throughout our 3 night stay. We were shown to our room by the manageress who was also able to give us information about the surrounding area and local venues worthy of a visit. We arrived in the evening and it was clear to see the hotel is appreciated by locals as well as visitors as the bar area was very busy and all were enjoying the country house ambience as well as great service by the manager and his staff.
Nothing was too much trouble for john and Ronnie and an amazing cooked full English breakfast set us up for the day! We enjoyed a day at harewood house, which is only 2 mins from the hotel and upon returning to the hotel the friendliness of the staff was relentless, remembering our drinks order and serving us with the most lovely dinner too!

Thanks to john, Ronnie and their hardworking staff for giving us a break to remember! - we will definitely be returning when next in the area!

• Stayed February 2011
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I visited Harewwod on business after flying in from Aberdeen, I was greeted by Ronnie the manageress who quickly booked me in and showed me to my room, very comfortable and well decorated and spotless, although no TV. I was loked after throughout my stay and must say the breakfast was fantastic cooked and served by the manager and manageress, when my flight was delayed I travelled from Bradford back to the Hotel to stay another night and had my favourite Liver and Onions even though it was 10pm. The next morning I asked about train times from Leeds to Aberdeen and 2 minutes later the printout was on my table and my taxi was ordered for me. A most enjoyable experience.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
london
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We had a lovely weekend at the Harewood Arms, We were visiting for a local event at Harewood house. The rooms were brilliant and had recently been refurbished and well finished.
The Hotel has previously had a bad reputation and the hotel is required to follow the strict guidlines of the Samuel Smith brewery.
The couple who manage the Hotel are incredibly nice and very helpful. They enjoyed a conversation and are so very freindly.

Breakfast is included and was really well done with a great portion and POACHED EGGS!

The room does lack a t.v, however we found this quite nice and enjoyed some more peace and quiet.

The pub served the cheapest alcohol I have found yet. PInts £1.80. No complaints.

All round a very pleasant stay and would happily return again.
Big thanks to the hospitable managers.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank batouk
Brampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Loved the place. Nice rooms, really friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast, good bar, the whole thing was a really pleasurable expeience.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Bridge of Allan, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Due to its accessible and convenient location north of Leeds, I've used this hotel many times before. Sadly, I've witnessed the quality of the hotel service and product go downhill over recent years but pleased to report that I was impressed with the way in which John and Ronnie have already gotten hold of the place and I was looked after by a professional, forward thinking and purposeful attitude. The Beer was great and the 'pub food' was some of the best I've tasted and all at a very reasonable cost. I feel sure that with the proper support of the Samual Smith's Brewery the hotel, and with the current management couple at the helm, Harweood Arms will once again be a destination hotel of choice and be able to gather momentum. We'll certainly look forward to our next stay.
This review wouldn't be complete without giving the breakfast a mention - tremendous! Thank to John and Ronnie for a very pleasurable stay and I, or someone else from my Company, will see you soon!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2010

visited with my (elderly) mum over a weekend for a family function in leeds. john and ronny could not have been more welcoming-really wanted to make sure we felt comfortable, nothing was too much trouble for them. a tv in the room would have been appreciated but we really enjoyed our stay there-breakfast was great, too.

• Stayed September 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leeds
Mercure Leeds Parkway
#1 of 1 in Collingham
Village Hotel Leeds North
Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel
Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport

Been to The Harewood Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!