“Great Airport Stay”

Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed here the night before our early morning flight from Leeds Bradford. Easy to find, plenty of parking and a beefeater restaurant/bar. We arrived at 6pm. Check in was quick and easy. Pleasant staff who were always happy to help. The room was what you would expect in a Premier inn to be - Clean and simple. Comfortable bed. Heard a bit of movement during the night in the corridor but it's what you'd expect as many stay here when catching flights.

We had a meal in the beefeater which was lovely as always. Good service.

We checked out at 4:30am just by dropping our key into the drop box. Quick and easy.

Room Tip: There is no lifts in this hotel. Ground floor and first floor only.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LellyPaul
LBAPremier1, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The teams in the hotel and adjoining Beefeater are delighted that you hear you enjoyed your stay and meal with us. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed at the Premier Inn for 1 night as it was close to the Airport. I booked for 1 night as a stay over as I was flying on holiday. I was travelling with my wife and two daughters aged 5 & 8 months. The room was booked was only to sleep as we were arriving at 9pm and flying in the morning. I booked online with a cot for my youngest daughter. When I arrived there was no cot in the room, there were no quilts for my eldest daughter and no towels for the bathroom. Each time I had to ask when you expect the room to be ready, I booked 6 months in advance so it was not a last minute booking. However, the receptionist called Linda was very helpful, she was apologetic and did everything she could to make our stay more welcome. I have nothing but praise for Linda she is an asset to you and you should have more people like Linda working for you. Breakfast was dissapointing not to the standard I expect, having stayed in other Premier Inns. Not a great way to start your holiday!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nizu1786
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed at this Premier Inn for one night with my family. Found the Beefeater restaurant literally 5 yards from the entrance very handy, or so we thought. My husband received his steak meal minus any cutlery, 10 minutes later and still no sign of any staff i resorted to taking cutlery from the Christmas display table for him. A further 20 minutes later and after some chasing up it was discovered there was no record of my meal in the kitchen, ended up with a chicken salad that looked like it had been literally thrown on the plate. Held out some hope for desserts...i meanhow long does it take to put some cake and icecream on a plate...another 30 minutes it seems, again that is after enquiring after it's whereabouts only to be told once again there was no record of our order in the kitchen.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mum2ssands
LBAPremier1, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to hear you didn't find the Beefeater service upto standard and after speaking to the General Manager of the restaurant I believe you have already discussed your disappointment with her on the day and she passes on her sincere apologies once again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Just back from three nights in this hotel to visit family nearby. Overall a very good experience. The hotel was as I expected, the standard Premier Inn setup. The style may be dating somewhat but who cares when the rooms are fine, the beds are good and the showers work well and easily. The biggest impression left overall was of the genuine, very friendly and well motivated staff both in the hotel and the Beefeater next door. Super friendly, welcoming and happy to help, the staff are a credit to the hotel, from reception, to the household staff, to the guy who offered to help get our bags upstairs, to the Beefeater staff, all were top notch and much better than in many much more expensive hotels that I have visited. I would happily stay again anytime.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely review. The teams in both the Premier Inn and Beefeater will be pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and you valued the service they provided. We hope to see you agin soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had an overnight stop at this hotel prior to an early flight the following morning. The room was clean and quite adequate for the purpose of the visit. One comment I would like to make was the lack of a telephone in the room. Whilst I appreciate that most people do have a mobile phone, you do not always get reception. Therefore I feel it is essential that there are phones in the rooms in case of emergency and also for wake up calls.

We dined in the Beefeater restaurant. The meal wasn't anything special and they took a long time, firstly to take our order and then for the food to be served. The restaurant wasn't busy so not sure what the problem was.

Despite these comments, which are more an observation than a complaint, I would recommend thus hotel as only a few minutes away from the airport with a reliable taxi company to get you there, priced at £5.50.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your honest review. I'm glad to see that you liked the cleanliness of the rooms. I will pass on your observations to the beefeater management regarding the service in the restaurant during your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again. If you need an early wake up the reception team will be happy to lend you an alarm clock.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed here several times whilst visiting family, staff were friendly, booking in quick and easy, rooms clean and comfortable. One of the best breakfasts we have had, also had dinner which was very good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
LBAPremier1, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. It is always a delight to welcome back guests to stay with us again. The team will be proud to hear you always enjoy your stay.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

a good chain hotel in a good location so you know things will be fine. friendly staff and good sized and clean well decorated rooms. good breakfast and meals available. great for business travellers and be fine for families too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you are confident in staying with our brand of hotels. Premier Inn always strive to ensure your experience is equally as good where ever you are staying and the team are happy to read they have achieved this.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leeds
Travelodge Leeds Bradford Airport
Hollins Hall Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Weetwood Hall Hotel
Weetwood Hall Hotel
#36 of 87 in Leeds

Been to Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!