“Really nice and comfy!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilldene Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leeds
Hilldene Hotel
Ranked #51 of 86 Hotels in Leeds
A TripAdvisor Member
“Really nice and comfy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2003

I couldn't have asked for more at the price. Close to town, easy to find, decent service and really value for money! The area was really nice too!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2003

A suprising lovely residence! I had a meeting up in Leeds and was offered £250 on accomodation for the two night stay. After being told that the city centre hotels were OK but over priced and often very impersonal (being told the Hilldene Hotel was neither and had stays had been enjoyed by my colleagues for some years now) I booked with them. I admit to being a little pretencious in that I am not comfortable with the fact that I was staying at a place under £50 per night. However, these considerations were quickly muted when my ordered car took me directly from the city station to the hotel. There I was greeted and had my bags taken directly to my room (they showed it to me for approval). After this point I had a look around; a place under new management I had been told so it had now been upgraded in its star ratings significantly after extensive renovations. The place, hardly a B&B was more like a trendy SOHO bistro featuring oak floors, hulsta furniture and all modern conveniences. I admit I was hardly there long as I was constantly meeting old friends, in meetings or dining but I was always greeted with the same pleasure and once told the bill inc. everything had come to £50 was flabergasted! As I arrived back at the city centre station (£450 richer) I couldn't help feeling that they had made a mistake, I will definitely be making another visit to the place soon!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member